Looking for expat friends

Hi friends ,

I live in Chagkat Bukit Bintang in Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia ) . Im doing international business in export and import. my office is located in Bukit Bintang street ( the heart of the capital Kuala Lumpur ). i would like to have expat friends from different countries and different cultures.

i have a vacant middle room . its rental is ( 1500 ) malaysian ringgit.the unit is very clean and has nice decoration . the unit consists of 3 room + 2 bathrooms + living room + dining room + balcony + washing room + kitchen....etc .it is in a high floor and has nice view. it is fully furnished .the facilities of the unit includes security 24 hours , swimming pool , sauna , gym , squash , car parking and post office boxes . the unit is so near from the main shopping centres , hotels 5 stars , commercial complexes , cinema ,banks ,  pubs , bars and clubs + others. it is also near from the public transportation. the room will be available in 01/04/2012.

im waiting to hear from u soon.

u can feel free to write me by expat-blog email or by hotmail :

[email protected]

best wishes

Awadh Dhabi

Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
+60129245580

This should be under classifieds.

kind2030,

Could you please post your ad in the Kuala Lumpur classifieds, section Accomodation?
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Julie

Well I stay just behind Changkat too and looking to move my place some where around but dont u think 1500 is pretty high for a middle room. Which condo r u talking about?

the condo im talking about is menara bukit ceylon. the first building after riggie bar on the same side of riggie bar.

This post is under the wrong classification