New to kl and having a rough time of it

Hi all,

Im a 26 yr old Brit who has just moved from Dubai over here to KL. So far havent spent much time in KL and I know no one here and reckon its time to find some drinking buddies! and some people willing to show the new guy around or who are in a similar boat and new to KL themselves. I'm a very fun outgoing person and hope to hear from some similar types. Also anyone into kitesurfing here? Im based in Mont Kiara so anybody in this region would be great to here from!

Hope to hear from you all!

Ben

Hi Ben,

I'm 22 years old, from India, and have moved here from France. I find myself in a similar situation to you, and would really like to hang out a bit more. I live a little far away (Subang), but am up for stuff during the weekends. Let's get something going, and hopefully more people will join in on this forum!

I'm also in to join you guys. I've been in Malaysia for almost 2.5 years. leave me a message if you have any plan to meet

Hi guys,you really need to hang out where the ex-pats go.i'm in K.l and tend to go to the green man pub in Bukit bin tang.Lots of Brits and some Americans and Aussies.

Hi Ben,
How are you? How long r u going to be staying in KL for? Im a bit of a newbie in a similar situation. If you wana meet up let me know
x

There there there.
Try to smile a bit loosen up the upper lip they you go people will be your friend.

hi my friend.
i work and i live in bukit bintang in kl. feel free to contact me .

Hi Ben,

I am an expat too and living in KL for a while now ... i do know a lil bit around KL and i stay right behind Changkat... It would be good to hang out and make friends as i am sailing in the same boat as yourself despite being here for a while.

Do PM me if u feel we could catch up sometime.

Regards,
Neh

Hi all,

I just arrived yesterday in KL.  I plan to stay here a couple of years, so I'd like to get to know some people.  Anyone interested in going for a drink, like Saturday or Sunday?

Cheers,
Dieter.

Ok so here we are .. This Wednesday is Holiday .. so what do u guys say about meeting up .. one need to arrange .. lets gets together at Changkat road on this wednesday at 06:00 pm or a bit late.. hit me if you are in...
Ohh yeh .. Sidd here expat since 2008

wish u enjoy in kl

anyone up for tonight?

sorry, I can't tonight.  But tomorrow at 6 pm works out for me.   Who's still in?  Where exactly do we meet?

wish to be free

when is the next time?

kind2030, could you please stop posting 3-4 words everywhere ?

Hey All!

Hope all the newbies doing good...well im a newbie >>>>im Pete,,,,we actually 6 saffers in KL and been here almost 3 months. so drop a line or mail get in touch....Not that there is time for anything but we always make plan....