Falconry Club or practitioners in Jubail

Hi everyone,
I need your help in this, I want to know if there in Jubail is any Falconry Club or Falconry practitioners, I am very interested in this hobby,
All who can provide a minimum informations are well appreciated,
Thaks in advance,

Hi Jheneralu!

You have already asked this question on the forum.
Just give the other members a little more time to read and participate to your topic.

Regards
Armand

Hello Armand,
I Know I did, I just tought is much better and visible on this area of topics, rather than pets forum,
If there is a forum violation please delete the post from pets forum and keep this one here,
thanks dude,

No worries.

Your topic is visible in the most recent posts.

Good luck
Armand

Okay, I'll tell you what I know.  From what I've heard, falconry is very expensive  and these birds can run thousands of dollars so I'm not so sure it's real common as a hobby.

I know that there are places outside of Riyadh where you can go for an afternoon for exhibitions of falconry but I see you are in Jubail so this is of no help to you.

Best of luck.

PS.  King Khaled was well known for his love of falconry!

That is an expensive hobby..
The birds are expensive, keeping them is expensive...
Hmm..
no wonder the King liked it.. among the few who could afford it i guess.. :D

huh when did falconry became expansive !!!
well any way if you want a good bird there are so many types the arabin falcon goes around 2500 SR a young that you have to train and the mongolian falcon goes around 10000 SR the young one's that is... and about the club well there is but most of them Saudis and i'm not sure if there is a forign clubs that acomedate in jubail i know there is one in Riyadh tho i hope that helps.
general info falcons in saudi arabia the ones that are trained are the most expansive and the one that get imported are the most expansive like the mongolian falcon and they are the most fun pets to own i use to have one and belive me i use too keep a 500 SR budget to feed it every month.

Sound enjoy. There are the cheapest one. Pigeon.:D

alsyaf wrote:

huh when did falconry became expansive !!!
well any way if you want a good bird there are so many types the arabin falcon goes around 2500 SR a young that you have to train and the mongolian falcon goes around 10000 SR the young one's that is... and about the club well there is but most of them Saudis and i'm not sure if there is a forign clubs that acomedate in jubail i know there is one in Riyadh tho i hope that helps.
general info falcons in saudi arabia the ones that are trained are the most expansive and the one that get imported are the most expansive like the mongolian falcon and they are the most fun pets to own i use to have one and belive me i use too keep a 500 SR budget to feed it every month.

From your comments, I think you just proved that falconry IS expensive.

ah come on if you consider like any other pet you should have good budget on how you treat your pet how much are you considering to take care of a dog or a cat there are more expansive then falcons and birds in genral are much more cheaper then any other pet.. if you have the resposbilty to take care of them.. when i had my falcon i bought it when it was a chick so around 1500 SR and my friend bought a little persian kitten for around 5000 SR and his budget for keeping that cat is around 1000SR every month so tell me how is it much more expansive.

Those prices for a kitten here are insane.  You can buy a pedigreed Persian in the US for a couple hundred (800SAR) and food/litter per month would be, max $50-$75 (200-300SAR).

But still, my point is that falconry isn't a common hobby because the average Saudi--who makes 4,000-5,000SAR per month--simply can't afford it. It's expensive. 

Now come onnnnnnnnnnnnn!

PS.  Maybe you're rich ;)

Alliecat wrote:

Those prices for a kitten here are insane.  You can buy a pedigreed Persian in the US for a couple hundred (800SAR) and food/litter per month would be, max $50-$75 (200-300SAR).

But still, my point is that falconry isn't a common hobby because the average Saudi--who makes 4,000-5,000SAR per month--simply can't afford it. It's expensive. 

Now come onnnnnnnnnnnnn!

PS.  Maybe you're rich ;)

LOL naw man i'm just a guy know's what i want and i plan my projects and another thing bro i make about 3750 SR :( so poor man but thats me if you want any kind of pleasure in life you got to make the budget

oh and here's another thing you got to consider in saudi there are no taxes so those who sale those kind of pets they gain alot of cash and.. so i say this to all my friends Welcome to Saudi Arbia the land of wonders :)