Good areas to live in Addis

Hi,

Me and a colleague are moving to Addis for a project of at least 6 month duration. Our company intends to rent a house for our accommodation. Can you pls suggest what are the good areas for comfortable living. We would prefer a lively area with enough eating options as neither of us could cook to save his life :-)

Another friend of mine who has been to Ethiopia last year sounded me off to security concerns there. And he strongly recommends staying in a hotel instead of a rented house. Any advice on this?

I would prefer to use my credit card for purchases and would really like to know if these are widely or rarely accepted and whether Amex is accepted?

Thanks!!!

The best area close to all restaurants bars and clubs is Bole area regarding security its safe I don't where your friend is been staying at. I have a furnished Apartments to let for short term or long term term which I can give you for a good deal. I have clients coming for project staying at my place and its in bole well located to everything. let me know if you need any more info. Olympus Guest House and apartments.

Sure Olympus, pls drop me a mail at [email protected] with details of your flat and pictures of course.

Thanks