Maid and security guard

how much would it cost me if i wann hire maid  and security guard. Whats the living cost in Ethiopia daily in addis ababa?

hope to hear from you guys
God bless and thanks

Hello hanok, Welcome on the forum

To get an idea of the Cost of living in Addis Ababa, I will suggest you to have a look at this website. Hope this helps meanwhile :)

Regards

Thanks for that link Yud.

Thanks alot for that link Yud and pleas how much does it cost to hire maid tho

you can get a guard that lives with you 24/7 or 2 guards that work 24 hour shifts. most expats pay their 2 at 24 hour shifts 600 -700 birr per person (16,66 birr to a dolar)
I pay mine who stayrs 24/7 and has sundays off during day time 1000 per month.
Maid depends on if she lives with you or not,
mine comes 3 mornings per week, I pay her 500 birr per month, and people say i am too generous

thank you :)

Does anybody know an English speaking, reliable and trustworthy security guard? How much is his salary expection? Can someone share the information in this forum? Thanks.

hi virgo boy, you can contact me [email protected]
c u

Hey ethioboy123,

I have sent an email to [email protected]. But, you have never replied to my email.

Hi virgoboy:
I recommend private legal security agencies found in Addis Ababa.Individual recommendations for a post like "Security guard" might not be good in the long run.

Asres(Math tutor in Addis Ababa)

We pay 1200 Birr/month for our maid. She comes 6 days/week 10am-5.30mp. Note that for this price you should get a maid with a lot of experience working with expats so you don't have to spend so much time "teaching" hygiene.
I find the hygiene factor to be the most challenging issue when getting "new" help like we did with our nanny. Then again we pay her 700birr/month (she lives with us)

Anla (english & swedish speaking Psychologist in Addis Ababa)

Hi Anla,

I just found your old trend when searching about maids in Addis. I hope you still use the blog and would get my message. I am hear to help our sister in Addis who raised our 3 kids Who are now 8,5,2. She just returned from Dubai about two months ago and she is now ready to work. We consider her to be our sisteres as she was good to our kids and stayed with us for 6 years. She is clean, trustworthy and good character and we can also be a guarantee for her if necessary as we have our family and our business in Addis too. She understand English and was communicating with the kids in English. Please let us know how we can help her find a Job as maid while she continue her night education.

We appricate any comment and assistance.

Melaku and Judi

Melekush wrote:

Hi Anla,

I just found your old trend when searching about maids in Addis. I hope you still use the blog and would get my message. I am hear to help our sister in Addis who raised our 3 kids Who are now 8,5,2. She just returned from Dubai about two months ago and she is now ready to work. We consider her to be our sisteres as she was good to our kids and stayed with us for 6 years. She is clean, trustworthy and good character and we can also be a guarantee for her if necessary as we have our family and our business in Addis too. She understand English and was communicating with the kids in English. Please let us know how we can help her find a Job as maid while she continue her night education.

We appricate any comment and assistance.

Melaku and Judi

The post your are replying to is over 3 years old so it may be better if you start a new post.

Hello i am a maid u can contact me XXX

Moderated by Julien 4 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Larozaadeto28

This post is old (2014) so you will not get a reply.
As advertising is not permitted here on the open forum and it is unsafe to post contact details here too, please post your offer in the jobs section at the top of this page.

Hi. I'm looking for a full-time maid, who can clean, cook and washcloth. We live in Addis Ababa