MMA training (and muay thai and brazillian jujitsu)

Hi

I know this post is old but I was looking for a place to do some BJJ or MMA in either New Cairo or Nasr City. Could you give me the details of this place in Nasr City you have mentioned please (if it still exists :-)  ) like the address or what known places it is close to.

Thanks

Hello everyone,
I have MAJOR Experience w World's Best when it comes to all things MMA, Grappling, and Combatives.  In the near future will have something set up.  Meeting now small group for the VERY Dedicated, Fighters, and those that have some grappling experience in the 6th of October area for GOOD people only.  Or can PM me (mods if you approve) I put an add in classifieds for 1 on 1 type thing but most prob. do not have the money for such a thing. Check back in March when paid group classes become available as well.  If there are people in my area that merely would like to get together to watch some MMA Fights I have tons on drive linked to TV and download the recent UFC and WSOF cards.....PM me.

can you send me the place in nasr city on my facebook account facebook.com/ahmed.elfarghal and thanks alot :))

plz any1 can give me a number or address for mma or kenpo karate etcc in nasr city 4 girlzz

I am fighter, does anyone how can I compete here?

There Are competitions almost every 2 months like the k1 is this July i suppose and there is another one not sure of in May as well..

hey guys i am interested in learning MMA , does anyone know a place or a coach near Ain shams ? thanks in advance.

Hi,
Ill be moving to Maadi in the fall and am looking for a place to train first-timers in Muay thai and/or brazillian jujitsu. I heard about Optimum, but when I tried emailing them for prices, the email did not work. Are they still open? If so, does anyone know the prices?

Also, are there any other places in the general area anyone would recommend? I work in Festival City and will be living in Maadi, so anything in between.

Thanks

Optimum is still opened as its near my home.

Hi guys I'm looking to move to Egypt in the next few months and I'm interested in learning martial arts there. Can someone please recommend a good place to learn in nasr city? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Hey i happen to be living in nasr city too but I have zero experience in the sport and would appreciate if you provide me with a number or address to a gym or a trainer in the area so I could start with this. :)

or just add me on Facebook , which would make everything much easier . https://m.facebook.com/roronoazoro45?ref=bookmark

Kingslayerr wrote:

Hey i happen to be living in nasr city too but I have zero experience in the sport and would appreciate if you provide me with a number or address to a gym or a trainer in the area so I could start with this. :)

Kingslayerr: this thread is from last year... you can create a new topic.

Hi needed the mma teachers in Nasr City if someone could please send me them it would be much appreciated. Or if there is a new thread related to this. Thanks