Officeboy & his triumphant return

Morning all,
Back in sunny Tripoli.
Plane delayed, luggage delayed.. so was a bit manic getting to the hotel.
Settled in, now trying to find keys to my villa and my car, so fingers crossed.
Thursday evening, Friday and Saturday where good, catching up, settling in.
This morning, Janzour, woken by the cockrel and sporadic machine gun fire. So that was nice.
Traffic seems even more manic than usual, people are just as friendly and helpful as they have always been.
Anyone needs help, just ask. I'm here for the month.
Stay safe people.
OB

Whoo-ah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43yi14OVxkM

Welcome back !

nothing sez wake up like the rooster machine gun salute! :)

I know, it's ok when you been awake for a while, but if that's what wakes you up, sod me, your awake, out of bed and fumbling for a smoke within a micro-second.

LOL Welcome back to libya hope you enjoying your time.
in your free time or weekend make a visit to some war gallery am sure you will enjoy watching this stuff

Hi Guys, I am an American in Morocco. I have been in all over morocco for the past 6 month. I desperately would like to come to Libya but I am facing difficulty with visa. The consulate told me I have to be sponsored from someone inside the country. What can I do. I am fluent in Arabic. What is your advice for someone who wants to come as soon as possible. Thanks a lot

best

Pedro
Are there war galleries to visit in Tripoli?

I saw a sign for a wartime photographic exhibition by the people's palace a few weeks ago but when i got around to going in they said it's not open at the moment. Maybe the exhibition was elsewhere? Would be good to have a few interesting places to visit in my free time!