Filipinos Married to a Foreigner

#1 14 January 2012 06:09:39

pamela90
pamela90
Davao

Filipinos Married to a Foreigner

Happy New Year to All!
I am a filipina married to an American.  Would like to meet other filipinos married to a foreigner so we can organize a group.  Please join.  We can agree details once we have enough friends.  Thank you.

#10 20 August 2012 12:00:39

nilda_n
nilda_n
Brisbane

Re: Filipinos Married to a Foreigner

Hi,

I am willing to join also..this time I am here in Sg and you may reach at this email nilda_n[at]live.com..cheers!
Nilda

#11 14 August 2013 08:55:50

wakiyana
wakiyana
singapore

hi am filipina and my fiance is working here in Singapore thats why most of time i am always here.. i want to join in ur group.. :)

#16 03 September 2013 04:21:24

joannalyn
joannalyn
Singapore

wakiyana wrote:

hi am filipina and my fiance is working here in Singapore thats why most of time i am always here.. i want to join in ur group.. :)

Hello! are you moving to Singapore soon? Iam  fiipina married to Singaporean.. hope to meet you all! ^_^

#17 13 October 2013 15:08:04

Ordesa Mie
Ordesa Mie
Singapore

Hi there,

How are you? by the way I saw your profile in Expat blogs hope you dont mind my name is Dessa me and my hubby just moved here in Singapore 2 years ago from Australia and i dont have much friend here so I would like to be friend with you if you dont mind :) hope to hear from you soon

cheers

Dessa

#18 02 November 2014 15:57:18

katerikard
katerikard
Tacloban

Hi to all,
I am a Filipina,engaged to a Swedishman,we are planning to go there and get married.
I am holding a divorce papers from my Filipino ex husband who is in Canada.We all know our country Philippines dont allow Divorce,and annulment is expensive and it will take time.Does anybody know kung pde kami makasal ng sibil dyan sa SG.Any advice na pde will be greatly appreciated...
Thank you...
Kate

1 member online in Singapore

Expatriate health insurance Singapore
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Singapore.
>> Click here
Expat banking Singapore
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Singapore
A few tips from professionals about moving to Singapore.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Singapore
Don't worry and travel happy across Singapore.
>> Click here