Filipinos Married to a Foreigner

#1 14 January 2012 06:09:39

pamela90
pamela90
Davao

Filipinos Married to a Foreigner

Happy New Year to All!
I am a filipina married to an American.  Would like to meet other filipinos married to a foreigner so we can organize a group.  Please join.  We can agree details once we have enough friends.  Thank you.

#10 20 August 2012 12:00:39

nilda_n
nilda_n
Brisbane

Re: Filipinos Married to a Foreigner

Hi,

I am willing to join also..this time I am here in Sg and you may reach at this email nilda_n[at]live.com..cheers!
Nilda

#11 14 August 2013 08:55:50

wakiyana
wakiyana
singapore

hi am filipina and my fiance is working here in Singapore thats why most of time i am always here.. i want to join in ur group.. :)

#16 03 September 2013 04:21:24

joannalyn
joannalyn
Singapore

wakiyana wrote:

hi am filipina and my fiance is working here in Singapore thats why most of time i am always here.. i want to join in ur group.. :)

Hello! are you moving to Singapore soon? Iam  fiipina married to Singaporean.. hope to meet you all! ^_^

#17 13 October 2013 15:08:04

Ordesa Mie
Ordesa Mie
Singapore

Hi there,

How are you? by the way I saw your profile in Expat blogs hope you dont mind my name is Dessa me and my hubby just moved here in Singapore 2 years ago from Australia and i dont have much friend here so I would like to be friend with you if you dont mind :) hope to hear from you soon

cheers

Dessa

Expatriate health insurance Singapore
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Singapore.
>> Click here
Expat banking Singapore
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Singapore
A few tips from professionals about moving to Singapore.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Singapore
Don't worry and travel happy across Singapore.
>> Click here