Flatshare/1BD Apt wanted from 13 July in Nairobi

Hi,

I'm a 27 yr old Irish female, looking for a flat share or 1 BD apartment from 13 July until 21 August. I'm going to Nairobi to volunteer with an NGO and ideally would like to live around Parklands/Westlands area. If you have anything available or know anybody who might need a house mate on short notice, please let me know. My budget is around 50-60,000 per month.

Thanks
Muireann

Dear Muireann, I'm Alessandra and I'm working in Nairobi since 3 years ago.
Finally I'm going back to Italy for my summer holiday for two months. I would like to offer you my self contained room from 1st August to 6th October.
The house is very big: 5 bedrooms and all my housemates are young people like us. We are all photographers and videomakers (culturalvideo.org).
The price of the bedroom is 25.000ksh each month with all expenses included.
It's very near westlands (5minutes) and it's situated inside a green forest. The house is a big big villa with a garden and nice people (one of my housemates is irish like you.., we've also wireless internet in the whole house and an housekeeper who does also the laudry.
So just let me know if you're interested.
this is my contact:
+254(0)720451219
all the best
Alessandra

AM A FREELANCE REAL ESTATE AGENT, I HAVE LEADS. IF INTERESTED CALL +254 734346000 OR +254 750700700