Looking for new friends

Hi, just arrived in Hangzhou for 3 years and looking for some new friends, do get in touch if you are interested in meeting up for a coffee or a drink.

Hi Beverley D!

What about a longer introduction?
What are you doing in Hangzhou?

Regards
Armand

Sure...here goes...

I'm British and just arrived in Hangzhou with my French husband. I have 2 grown up kids but they have stayed back in France where they live and work. I'm a pretty active person so I've already got myself a bike to get around town and I have discovered the local swimming pool where I go most days. I also love walking and am an ardent Hasher (an international walking and running club which used to exist in Hangzhou but doesn't seem to any more), I travel a lot, read, love the cinema and cooking and food in general.

I'm quite busy learning Chinese in the mornings but if you are part of any reading circles or groups, walking clubs, fancy going to see a film and/or have lunch, whatever later in the day... I'd love to meet you.

hi Bwverley D
I am a chinese ,because the resons of doing internations business I usually travel to the other country ,so I like to
make firend .if you have free time maybe we can have lunch together.

hello
i will be in hangzhou in may this year.
hope to find a job and stay a few months.
i'm french and i work in welding quality control and inspection.
i can also teach french or maybe english.
i'm learning chinese.
where do you live in hangzhou ?
best regards
serge

Anyone living in yiwu! We are moving there soon and would like to make some connections
Thanks,
Sarah

what did you do in yiwu ?

We are moving from the us in march- we are interested in any English speaking families who currently reside in yiwu.
Please respond!

you are not far away from hangzhou, the heaven on earth...:)
and near chun'an, very beautiful place. what job ?

My husband will be working in manufacturing in yiwu where the factory is located

what are they making in this factory ?
i'm welding inspector

hi  everyone  welcome to china

Code:

. i will  be  happy  if i can  help   you   in china   .i am living  in  hangzhou  .if  anything need help please   feel  free  to contact  me  .email:[email protected]   .i  am working  in  hangzhou  .just  like  to make  new  friends .

what kind of job have you got ?
i was in hangzhou, last month, now in wuhan.

You'll find many friendly expats here in HZ & we tend to use a local forum, HZScene, to keep in touch and organize activities & events.  You'll find activity & social groups there covering art, outdoor sports, child care, dining, hobbies, photography & wine to name a few.  Feel free to visit & join in on the fun.

Hi,

I am chinese, and I want to improve oral english. I love to enjoy activities with friends such as tea-house, walking, hiking and TaiChi Quan group. I would like to exchange skills with you in Hangzhou. please feel free to contact me with email: william.ligong[at]yahoo.com

HI, can you pass you link? thx Rai

Hangzhou Outdoors wrote:

You'll find many friendly expats here in HZ & we tend to use a local forum, HZScene, to keep in touch and organize activities & events.  You'll find activity & social groups there covering art, outdoor sports, child care, dining, hobbies, photography & wine to name a few.  Feel free to visit & join in on the fun.

hzscene.com