Movingt to YINCHUAN

Hi All - Please Help :))

I am from Cape Town, South Africa and will start working in Yinchuan in a weel's time..

Expat.com covers only 17 Big Cities in China and Yinchuan is not one of them. Can anyone please tell me which one of these 17 cities is the NEAREST to Yinchuan??

I have worked in Riyadh before and found the information I got via Expat.com most valueable therefore I am hoping for a similar experience while in Yinchuan, China :))

Thanks

Nassie

nassie van rooyen wrote:

Hi All - Please Help :))

I am from Cape Town, South Africa and will start working in Yinchuan in a weel's time..

Expat.com covers only 17 Big Cities in China and Yinchuan is not one of them. Can anyone please tell me which one of these 17 cities is the NEAREST to Yinchuan??

I have worked in Riyadh before and found the information I got via Expat.com most valueable therefore I am hoping for a similar experience while in Yinchuan, China :))

Thanks

Nassie

I suggest that you take a look on Google earth. You are many miles away from anywhere, on the western edge of the Mu Us desert in a remote location.
Beijing is 1200 klm high speed rail travel 15 to 18 hours.Flight time 2 hours
Hebei is 892 klm   

Closest city I can find is Zhongwei 205 klm away[ 3 hrs by train] and Gansu 440 klm away. Both these places seem to be in the same green belt as Yinchuan 

Good luck with the move.

Just over a 2 hour flight from Beijing