Expat meet up Friday 2nd december

Hi all dear!

I would like to suggest an expat meeting on the 2nd of december, are you keen on having some fun?

I just thought it is a good date as it is before christmas holiday and I presume many people will be travelling home...

I found quite a good place London bar, it is not too loud and we can have a chat! Time is up to you, I will probably get there a little bit late than last time, as I have to attend a neighbourhood meeting. about 9pm or 9.30 pm

regards,

Eva

p;s please, JPope if you have time to organize it as last time, that would be great; otherwise i would try to get the time to do it.

That's a good idea Eva!:top:

Harmonie.:)

I am joining you with great pleasure, I missed you guys last time so count me in.

Adrian

Hi there!

I propose we leave it, there is no much interest for that week.

Maybe another time.

regards

Hi Eva,

Sorry I have hardly been online for weeks, because I have been stupidly busy at work.

Maybe we can organise something for this weekend, if anyone is interested. I don't think too many people will have headed home just yet.

hi there!

you can give it a try...maybe more successful this time...

cheers

eva or anyone,

sorry your december party didn't work, wanna try again in January?

im a canadian guy travelling through in january - any chance i could join anyone for a drink, or hang out for a few hours/days/whateva?

the city is so intriguing to me, but i've never been there.  I'll be through often tho, and would love to me anyone open to friendship.

cheers,
n8