People interested in beach-volley after-work ?

Hi all !

We are a small group of friends and we play beach-volley and racket games on the beach after-work and the weekend. It is a good way to meet new people and to have fun ! :)
So, if you want to join us, let me know ! ;)
See you!

whereabouts and when?

Hello nicoo31,

Very good initiative! You might also want to post this in Barcelona's Classifieds -> Sport partners :)

Cheers
Arlette

Actually we use to play in bogatell beach, like twice a week, about 8pm until night :)

diddly, if you wanna join, give me your email and I'll add you in the loop ;)

[email protected] thanks

Hey,

I'd like to come along some evening.  Sounds like fun.

Brenda

Hey Brenda,

Yep, sure you can come :)
Let me your email so that I'll inform you of the next match (certainly begin of next week)

See you!

I'd love to play, but sadly I am the worst volleyball player in the history of humankind and therefore will skip it.

hi,
come along anyway, i did last week and met up with them and had a lovely time and even tho i was going out to the fiestas in gracia, i played in a dress for a few moments!!!!  this week i shall go along and be properly attired.....

Oh alright, you've convinced me then.

Next week though, this week is madly hectic. Could someone send me a when/where please.

Festa de Gracia was great :-)

Actually, we play around 8pm. As it depends on the weather, we decide the day quite lately.
If you want to join, please send me your email so that I could add you into the loop ;)

This sounds like a good idea! Maybe if you do it on the weekends too, I could join sometime.

actually, we stopped playing after work for a while: It is going too dark too soon. Maybe if we find a place on the beach with light enough we still play.
Yep, certainly we will play the weekends on the afternoon