Is it worth to move to NZ-Auckland from UK for JOB?

Hi,

I am an Indian working in UK from apst 3 years and now I got a offer in an IT company as a SAP Consultant... wondering is it worth to move to NZ from UK ..Please advise..

I dont know any thing abt NZ, so your inputs are really helpful.

Thanks
Kavetixlnc

Hello Kavetixlnc and welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to take a look at the different discussions of the forum, it may help.;)

Harmonie.:)

Well I guess that depends on what you want in life and what you consider of value. Also it depends on the lifestyle you want. Why don't you travel there for a holiday and have a look. Really you need to be more specific about your needs and can they be met if you do indeed decide to make the plunge and move to New Zealand.
Where is the position located?

If I were you then would have sticked to UK ,,

NZ is amazing for natural beauti and have nice people but certainly
its no where in comparison to UK

I agree, NZ is very easy to live in ....... that is all, easy to live, nothing special apart from the outstanding beauty. People are great ..... pretty much all really, the adverts make it out to be the best place on the earth ....... it is truely awesome ..... Hard to make good money and cost of living is a struggle. NZ outside Wellington, Auckland and Christchurch is like England in the 1950s. NZ is a place to go for a good time NOT a long time.