International student chances of job after gardauation

I AM INTERNATIONAL STUDENT LOOKING FORWARD TO APPLY TO UNI OF AUCKLAND . I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT ARE THE JOB PROSPECTS IN NZ AFTER GRADUATION . I WILL BE OPTING FOR BCOM WITH THE ULTIMATE GOAL OF CPA OR CA NEWZELAND . SO I WANT TO KNOW THE STATISTICS OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENT WHO FIND JOB AFTER GRADUATION .AS I WANT RETURN ON MY INVESTMENT. WILL BE LOOKING FORRWARD FOR RESPONSE

Hi Unib!

Welcome to Expat.com!
Could you please avoid posting in caps lock on the forum?

Thanks
Armand

Sure ! If you want please edit my post as I am really tired to do it especially as I am using iPad

You need to have good English proficiency to land a good job. If you study accounting I am sure you will be able to get a job if you look hard enough. International students who do a recognised degree course are allowed to have 1 year Job search visa after graduation. Good luck.

Check the NZ Govt website to see if you qualify for a visa to come and work in NZ.

Thanks for your response . I Intend to go to UNI of Auckland for bcom majoring in accountancy hence I was looking forward for the answer regarding my career prospects as an accounting graduate in nz . Since I want  return on my investment

Again.
Check NZ Govt website for information on what type of work and how many hours you can work whilst on a student visa.

And remember, if you are caught working ilegally you may be deported or banned from working in NZ

Dude why are you paranoid :p  I was asking about chances of getting job after graduation ? Not while on student visa ,lol

Not paranoid.
Just trying to be helpful.