Young lady of 29 months looking for other kids to play !

Ciao my name is Fred and I'm from Quebec. I moved to Copenhagen 3 days ago from Italy with my wife and my little daughter.

My wife works for a UN agency and goes to work everyday. I have a small business back in Canada so I can stay home with my daughter all day.

As she was used to stay and play with other kids back in Italy I'm trying to create a circle of contact for my daughter. She is 29 months. We have fun together but I know she would like to play with people of her age as she used to do.

If you are a parent in my situation and you wish as well to let your kid have fun with others contact me. We could actually organize one or two meetings a week.

Have a nice day !

Fred

Hi Fred.

There are play groups around for stay at home parents and au pairs. They are normally run by church organizations, try contacting your local church office. They meet maybe twice a week in the morning from 9 – 13, or something like that. That is a possibility to meet other stay at home parents, even if you do not want to go to the play groups.

Good luck with it.

Regards Sarah