Paint ball game

any new sessions please after 15 October
after i came back from army recall if i came back :sosad::sick

eltviola wrote:

aw I'm gonna be away :( but if you organise another paintball session i'm definitely in! :D I've only been once before but loved it!! :cool:

Semsema, in case you don't know, paintball can be a bit, well, painful! :/ So if you don't like the thought of getting bruised, muddy and chased by adrenaline-fuelled lunatics in camoflage  (no offence guys ;) ) with paint pellet guns, then it's probably not for you :)

Just a warning in case anyone didn't know what it was about and thought it was a nice friendly, peaceful game :p As most of us know, it's not a game, it's WAR! :proud

Elaine
x

The Egyptian wrote:
eltviola wrote:

Semsema, in case you don't know, paintball can be a bit, well, painful! :/ So if you don't like the thought of getting bruised, muddy and chased by adrenaline-fuelled lunatics in camoflage  (no offence guys ;) ) with paint pellet guns, then it's probably not for you :)

Hello Elaine,

Perfect description hehehehehe :D ..... Sometimes I feel some guys play paintball just to get rid of the aggression building up inside them yet without breaking the law :D:D:D

and yes ... adrenaline rush during the game is awesome :D .....

Looking forward to you joining us in another game on another day :D

loool @  Sometimes I feel some guys play paintball just to get rid of the aggression building up inside them yet without breaking the law
I like this part hehehe, it is true as u admitted that guys are bad:P:P kidding;):)
Good luck  and hope for all of you to enjoy a great time;):):)

The Egyptian wrote:
semsema135 wrote:

The Egyptian, hope for you a speed recovery,and isa you will win.

By the way, I wanna say something that is off topic, so forgive me about this: Your English is really very good, I like ur way of writing the articles, and am always saying that your English is really really nice, sounds like it is ur native language, that is what I felt from your articles but don't know if you are fluent in speaking too or not, but am sure again that you are;)

Sory again for being off topic but I wanted to tell you that from a long time:S;)

Sankes (see ....... berfect Engelesh :D .... joking :D )

It is not my native language and I am proud to speak Arabic as my native language. You can only understand the value of speaking Arabic fluently when you go to Makkah and see Non-Arab Muslims stuttering and trying to speak Arabic in their prayers and supplications.

Btw I am a proud product of the free public Egyptian education ......

You rock man, good job:)
And am proud that you understand the value of speaking arabic fluently and for being proud to speak it as a native language
See you soon, try to win ya man in the paintball game;):)

amarakl wrote:

any one know what should we bring with us?

what about clothes
any stuff we need it there

The ticket includes protective gear, however I advise you to :

1- Wear clothes you don't like very much (so in case it gets permanently stained, you won't regret it :D ) ..... An old pair of jeans, a t-shirt that is near its end of life .....etc. :)

2- We might go out to a nearby cafe after to chill and relax and have a drink to rehydrate, so you can bring another set of clothes to change into them after we play (since we will be all sweaty from running around).

mero928 wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:
mero928 wrote:

guys ,plz tell me how we can get tickets there and when and if I can get them at the same time or not ??? anyone has any piece of info :(:S

Gonna call after 2 hours to make reservation and will let you know all the details.

Perfect Ahmed, thank you and looking forward to meeting u

Me too :D .... btw I am Ahmad not Ahmed :p

amarakl wrote:

any new sessions please after 15 October
after i came back from army recall if i came back :sosad::sick

definitely it will be first but not last.

So ...... who's in for some soft drinks and maybe a shisha after we finish playing?

@The Egyptian

These guys from GoNabit did you try them before? I mean did you buy anything from them before ? I just got an e-mail regarding the purchase but till now nothing regarding the delivery...

TurkeyForever wrote:

@The Egyptian

These guys from GoNabit did you try them before? I mean did you buy anything from them before ? I just got an e-mail regarding the purchase but till now nothing regarding the delivery...

Nope ..... never dealt with them. Did you try calling them back?

The Egyptian wrote:
TurkeyForever wrote:

@The Egyptian

yeah cannot get through them...

TurkeyForever wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:
TurkeyForever wrote:

@The Egyptian

I just called them at 02-24618515 and they answered. They said you should get a call from the courier company (Aramex) to make an appointment for delivery.

Anyways call them to make sure nothing fell through the cracks.

i get confirmation and book voucher from them

The Egyptian wrote:
TurkeyForever wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

I just called them at 02-24618515 and they answered. They said you should get a call from the courier company (Aramex) to make an appointment for delivery.

The Egyptian wrote:
TurkeyForever wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

Just got them on the phone, today or tomorrow they will either call or deliver :) hope the vouchers come before Saturday :):):):)

are you sure you entered your email correct during purchasing?

TurkeyForever wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:
TurkeyForever wrote:

Just got them on the phone, today or tomorrow they will either call or deliver :) hope the vouchers come before Saturday :):):):)

Reservation made for Saturday at 7 PM.

Hopefully we can go grab a drink or a smoke afterwards in Rehab.

amarakl wrote:

are you sure you entered your email correct during purchasing?

TurkeyForever wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

Yes I did, coz I got the confirmation e-mail from them.

Hey guys, i didn't catch gonabit.com's Voucher, so i contacted Al-Hayat Academy Tagammu Khames "Tel: 0020100578700" and i gonna buy the ticket from their at 130. "FYR: regarding the situation he can make a discount for all ppl who's missed this Voucher, he will do his best"
see you Saturday, September 17, 2011 @ ??
Thanks
Fekry

The Egyptian wrote:

Reservation made for Saturday at 7 PM.

Hopefully we can go grab a drink or a smoke afterwards in Rehab.

Sure I am in in that :)

OK ...... 8:30 (-ish :D) at Zalat cafe in Rehab ... Every body is welcome even those who won't join the game

malsi wrote:

Hey guys, i didn't catch gonabit.com's Voucher, so i contacted Al-Hayat Academy Tagammu Khames "Tel: 0020100578700" and i gonna buy the ticket from their at 130. "FYR: regarding the situation he can make a discount for all ppl who's missed this Voucher, he will do his best"
Thanks
Fekry

it is fine for me ,can u get one for me with u Islam???

The Egyptian wrote:
mero928 wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

Gonna call after 2 hours to make reservation and will let you know all the details.

Welcome to Gang Ahmad not Ahmed

The Egyptian wrote:

OK ...... 8:30 (-ish :D) at Zalat cafe in Rehab ... Every body is welcome even those who won't join the game

Im in Mr [u]Ahmad[/u]

mero928 wrote:
malsi wrote:

Thanks
Fekry

At the gate we gonna buy it, don't worry

The Egyptian wrote:

i used to go Shababek "one of the first cafe in Rehab city, i will do my best to join ..

mero928 wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:
mero928 wrote:

mero928 wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

Im in Mr [u]Ahmad[/u]

LOL :D

I love people's sense of humor in this forum :D

The Egyptian wrote:
mero928 wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

mero928 wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

Im in Mr [u]Ahmad[/u]

LOL :D

I love people's sense of humor in this forum :D

that's normal Egyptians sense of humor "The Egyptian"

malsi wrote:
mero928 wrote:
malsi wrote:

Thanks
Fekry

At the gate we gonna buy it, don't worry

Thank you man I was afraid we cant

is there a ticket for me ? 
  i wanna join

mero928 wrote:
miego86 wrote:
mero928 wrote:

OKK, so can someone tell me what should I do , how to get it?, from where ??? :(:P

and can i join ??

NOOOO, hahahahahahha

u r not allowed to ask this question it is a must
u r joining now meigo:D:D

hahahaha ,, :D .. can't disobey ur orders ,, hehehe :D ..

am in ,, C U all nxt saturday @ 7:00 PM .. ;):D:D

Guys you are hilarious, keep it up and thumbs up;)

waiting for this day

semsema135 wrote:

Guys you are hilarious, keep it up and thumbs up;)

U know me ,Im very serious man and very strict person :|

heheheeh

miego86 wrote:
mero928 wrote:
miego86 wrote:

and can i join ??

NOOOO, hahahahahahha

u r not allowed to ask this question it is a must
u r joining now meigo:D:D

hahahaha ,, :D .. can't disobey ur orders ,, hehehe :D ..

am in ,, C U all nxt saturday @ 7:00 PM .. ;):D:D

GOOD SOLDIER

i will come even if no ticket they will let me in ;)

now we have good group i didn't expect that when i start the topic really i am very happy
waiting next Saturday

My condition is getting worse. I hope by Saturday I feel better :(

The Egyptian wrote:

My condition is getting worse. I hope by Saturday I feel better :(

get well soon bro

be good health

hey guys, what's up? I want to join and I know its to late for the gonabit offer but I hope I am not to late to catch and I got no problem on paying the full price there at the paintball place it self.

let me know if you still up to it anyway...

don moe wrote:

get well soon bro

Thanks. Wish me luck .....