Paint ball game

i left army since 8 years so i forget everything
but need it :-)

mero928 wrote:
amarakl wrote:

i am in any where but before 25 Sept or after 15 October i will be out of Cairo ( i have Army recall  :-(

i found wonderful place at shekh zayed
http://adrenalinegypt.com/
check th URL and see the pictures you will like it

so, I think Paintball game is just a training for U Army man

and it is better to play before going to army or u will come as a well trained fighter and it will be our bad luck :D:D:D niyaahhhh

Hey Guys  what level of experience do you have to have?

Didn't I say am in

Guys, tell  me, at what time exactly will u be meeting on Saturday? is it before 3 pm?

don moe wrote:

Didn't I say am in

The Egyptian
Malsi
Mero928
TurkeyForever
amarakl
aligirl+1
don moe

Answer your damn phone :D

semsema135 wrote:

Guys, tell  me, at what time exactly will u be meeting on Saturday? is it before 3 pm?

Not before dark. Farhada awy fel shams :D

Moe599 wrote:

Hey Guys  what level of experience do you have to have?

Hey Moe
What do you mean by that!level of experience of what?do u mean about the paint ball game?

when and where we will meet?

I mean are most of these guys ex navy seals or begginers?

I am a beginner

guys unfortunately,Deal is closed now and I didnt get it .what should I do ?????

Moe599 wrote:

I mean are most of these guys ex navy seals or begginers?

u will see ur self, I think most of us r beginners but it will make it more fun.

mero928 wrote:

guys unfortunately,Deal is closed now and I didnt get it .what should I do ?????

LOL I forgot to buy too

TurkeyForever has bought four just in case. I think You and me could "nab" two from him LOL :D

Me too))
As I was in such bad situations today and dint have time :(

Me too))
As I was in such bad situations today and dint have time :(

I can spare 2 only, friend of mine is joining, so you have to decided who will get it.

TurkeyForever wrote:

I can spare 2 only, friend of mine is joining, so you have to decided who will get it.

I call one for me :D!

We need the final tally because I need to call the venue and make reservation.

The Egyptian
Malsi
Mero928
TurkeyForever + 1
amarakl
aligirl+1
don moe

Who else?

The Egyptian wrote:

The Egyptian
Malsi
Mero928
TurkeyForever + 1
amarakl
aligirl+1
don moe

Who else?

Okay it means me and the egyptian(ahmad) will take it from Turkey forever :)
So big thanks to him :)

awaiting your confirmation of reservation and the date exactly,
please can you do it early :-)
thanks for your help

don moe wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

The Egyptian
Malsi
Mero928
TurkeyForever + 1
amarakl
aligirl+1
don moe

Who else?

don moe wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

The Egyptian
Malsi
Mero928
TurkeyForever + 1
amarakl
aligirl+1
don moe

Who else?

lol no problem Don and Ahmad :)

OKK, so can someone tell me what should I do , how to get it?, from where ??? :(:P

tomorrow I will call the venue to confirm reservation AND to get more information about the location and driving directions.

Hope I can shake off this sinusitis before the game :(

The Egyptian, hope for you a speed recovery,and isa you will win.

By the way, I wanna say something that is off topic, so forgive me about this: Your English is really very good, I like ur way of writing the articles, and am always saying that your English is really really nice, sounds like it is ur native language, that is what I felt from your articles but don't know if you are fluent in speaking too or not, but am sure again that you are;)

Sory again for being off topic but I wanted to tell you that from a long time:S;)

i think you need the voucher no to make the reservation
mine is 2016978164592

The Egyptian wrote:

tomorrow I will call the venue to confirm reservation AND to get more information about the location and driving directions.

The Egyptian wrote:

Speed recovery Ahmed and wish u all the best of health but for Game I'm sure I 'm the winner unless u r in my team :D:D:D

mero928 wrote:

OKK, so can someone tell me what should I do , how to get it?, from where ??? :(:P

and can i join ??

miego86 wrote:
mero928 wrote:

and can i join ??

NOOOO, hahahahahahha

u r not allowed to ask this question it is a must
u r joining now meigo:D:D

semsema135 wrote:

By the way, I wanna say something that is off topic, so forgive me about this: Your English is really very good, I like ur way of writing the articles, and am always saying that your English is really really nice, sounds like it is ur native language, that is what I felt from your articles but don't know if you are fluent in speaking too or not, but am sure again that you are;)

Sory again for being off topic but I wanted to tell you that from a long time:S;)

Sankes (see ....... berfect Engelesh :D .... joking :D )

It is not my native language and I am proud to speak Arabic as my native language. You can only understand the value of speaking Arabic fluently when you go to Makkah and see Non-Arab Muslims stuttering and trying to speak Arabic in their prayers and supplications.

Btw I am a proud product of the free public Egyptian education ......

mero928 wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

Speed recovery Ahmed and wish u all the best of health but for Game I'm sure I 'm the winner unless u r in my team :D:D:D

:D .... May the best man win ..... haaaaatshoooooooooooo :D

miego86 wrote:
mero928 wrote:

and can i join ??

Name added

The Egyptian
Malsi
Mero928
TurkeyForever + 1
amarakl
aligirl+1
don moe
miego86

10 So far :D

TurkeyForever wrote:
don moe wrote:
The Egyptian wrote:

The Egyptian
Malsi
Mero928
TurkeyForever + 1
amarakl
aligirl+1
don moe

Who else?

lol no problem Don and Ahmad :)

thanks bro :)

The Egyptian wrote:
semsema135 wrote:

Sankes (see ....... berfect Engelesh :D .... joking :D )

It is not my native language and I am proud to speak Arabic as my native language. You can only understand the value of speaking Arabic fluently when you go to Makkah and see Non-Arab Muslims stuttering and trying to speak Arabic in their prayers and supplications.

Btw I am a proud product of the free public Egyptian education ......

:D

aw I'm gonna be away :( but if you organise another paintball session i'm definitely in! :D I've only been once before but loved it!! :cool:

Semsema, in case you don't know, paintball can be a bit, well, painful! :/ So if you don't like the thought of getting bruised, muddy and chased by adrenaline-fuelled lunatics in camoflage  (no offence guys ;) ) with paint pellet guns, then it's probably not for you :)

Just a warning in case anyone didn't know what it was about and thought it was a nice friendly, peaceful game :p As most of us know, it's not a game, it's WAR! :proud

Elaine
x

eltviola wrote:

Semsema, in case you don't know, paintball can be a bit, well, painful! :/ So if you don't like the thought of getting bruised, muddy and chased by adrenaline-fuelled lunatics in camoflage  (no offence guys ;) ) with paint pellet guns, then it's probably not for you :)

Hello Elaine,

Perfect description hehehehehe :D ..... Sometimes I feel some guys play paintball just to get rid of the aggression building up inside them yet without breaking the law :D:D:D

and yes ... adrenaline rush during the game is awesome :D .....

Looking forward to you joining us in another game on another day :D

guys ,plz tell me how we can get tickets there and when and if I can get them at the same time or not ??? anyone has any piece of info :(:S

mero928 wrote:

guys ,plz tell me how we can get tickets there and when and if I can get them at the same time or not ??? anyone has any piece of info :(:S

Gonna call after 2 hours to make reservation and will let you know all the details.

any one know what should we bring with us?

what about clothes
any stuff we need it there

The Egyptian wrote:
mero928 wrote:

Gonna call after 2 hours to make reservation and will let you know all the details.

Perfect Ahmed, thank you and looking forward to meeting u

eltviola wrote:

aw I'm gonna be away :( but if you organise another paintball session i'm definitely in! :D I've only been once before but loved it!! :cool:

Just a warning in case anyone didn't know what it was about and thought it was a nice friendly, peaceful game :p As most of us know, it's not a game, it's WAR! :proud

Elaine
x

getting bruised!!!!!woow lol, actually I didn't try it, but I went to the indian colour festival before, and we were playing with the colours and throwing it on others, donno about the paintball game
Anyway I hope i will be able to try it because I love the new things, thx Elain for your advise, appreciated hun, and I look forward to seeing you soon