Would like to meet other expats in Mexico

My name is Linda.  I was on a travel nurse contract job in Phoneix in 2018 when a patient's dtr asked me to go to their village in Mexico and open a clinic which I did.  The clinic is closed now but I have lived in the area which is 3.5 hours east of Alcapulco off and on since then.  I decided to return to the States last September permanently but found out this was a mistake for me so I am returning to Mexico next month.  My friends there have already found a house for me and I have already rented it.  I am the only expat here although my veterinarian told me there is another woman who lives in the country not too far away but I havent met her. I have had some unique experiences since I live among the people.  Although I have friends here, I would like to interact with other expats.  I drive from the States in my own vehicle but prefer to fly or take a bus to visit other places in Mexico.  I like to travel to other places but not solo any more. I would appreciate some contacts from other expats.  Gracias y que tengas un buen dia.

Hello Linda,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created this new thread from your post on the Mexico forum so that members can reach out to you. In which region/village are you located ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

About 40 miles from Cuernavaca near a small town of Tehuixtla in the state of Morelos