Filipinos Businesses and Restaurants in Mexico

Does any one know of any Filipino-owned restaurants, businesses or organizations in the Philippines?

Probably the area with most Mexicans of Filipino roots is the state of Colima ...... but for a restaurant I suggest Mexico City or Guadalajara

jwphilippines wrote:

Does any one know of any Filipino-owned restaurants, businesses or organizations in the Philippines?

where are you in Mexico, if I may ask?

sparksmex wrote:

Probably the area with most Mexicans of Filipino roots is the state of Colima ...... but for a restaurant I suggest Mexico City or Guadalajara

I've been to Mexico city twice, but did not find any Filipino restaurant there. But there are a number of Filipinos living there.

Did this guy post in the wrong forum?  He was asking about restaurants and business organizations in the Philippines??  This is the Mexico forum is it not?

Filipinos living in Mexico???
I am a Filipina married to a Mexican. Sooner or later we might go and settle down in his home country. I don't speak spanish but a bit familiar with some words. Ang tagalog naman halong español kaya minsan naiintindihan ko na rin. Sa Monterrey ang lugar ng asawa ko..Nagbabakasakali lamang po na makakilala ng pinoy na nakatira na sa Mexico..Meron po ba?

Shenita wrote:

Filipinos living in Mexico???
I am a Filipina married to a Mexican. Sooner or later we might go and settle down in his home country. I don't speak spanish but a bit familiar with some words. Ang tagalog naman halong español kaya minsan naiintindihan ko na rin. Sa Monterrey ang lugar ng asawa ko..Nagbabakasakali lamang po na makakilala ng pinoy na nakatira na sa Mexico..Meron po ba?

Hi Shenita,

this forum is English speaking, so tagalog is not going to work. I suggest you search for PI groups in Mexico in this other part of expat
https://www.expat.com/en/nationalities/ … ca/mexico/

buena suerte

Hi! I'm a pinay living in Mexico now, currently in Hidalgo. Would love to find Filipino friends here.

Hello Cherryrazon and others! I am Mexican/American and my wife is from Mindinao. We live near Cabo San Lucas. We would love to find other Filiinos in our area or in other parts of the country. We do like to travel the country so would be willing to visit. Does anyone know if there are any groups of Filipinos here in Mexico?

Thank you,
Larry and Joy

Hi, my whole family lives in Mexicali Baja California, just across the southern US border. We have a tight Filipino community here comprising of about more than 30 families I think. :)

Hi I am moving to México city Q1 next year. Hoping I could get in touch with Filipinos in México