Watch battery

I've been to a few watch shops but they want to sell a whole new  watch. Anyone know of a place (pref. District 1 or 7) that will install a replacement watch battery?  Thanks

Go to a street side type stall, not a shop...

I've been to a few watch shops but they want to sell a whole new  watch. Anyone know of a place (pref. District 1 or 7) that will install a replacement watch battery?  Thanks

-@CHRISLANGTON

It's been my experience that just about every fresh market I've visited has at least one guy set up in a small kiosk in the dry goods area, selling watch and hearing aid batteries and selling a lot of used stuff like watches and cigarette lighters.

We recently needed a meat thermometer battery replaced here in Đà Nẵng and a guy who basically fits that description was able to do it for us quickly.

Starting at Đ. Nguyễn Huệ, I would walk along Đ. Huỳnh Thúc Kháng (where all the new & used camera stores are located) until you get to Chợ Cũ Tôn Thất Đạm.

If you've never been there, it's a market area that takes up the full city block of Tôn Thất Đạm between Đ. Huỳnh Thúc Kháng and Hàm Nghi.

It's an urban market geared to locals, unlike the Ben Thanh Market (Chợ Bến Thành) tourist trap.

Anyway, that's where I'd go looking around D1.

Good luck!

(sorry, I don't have a link to the street kiosk that fixed my Roku remote a few years ago, but you'll hopefully see it if you follow that path I laid out)