Property ownership in Costa Rica..

The allure of living in peaceful tropical Costa Rica,referred to as a'shining star on the seas of despair on the planet',another escape hatch for the world and its problems.....Yet beneath this facade it is a complete turnover of a crowd that lives here less than 5 years....This can be visible on the"Playa Lagarto Eco Development" thread going back 10 years in this group....Some of those people are no longer part of this group, hence,no longer involved with Costa Rica......That thread was just a bunch of people buying into something they had no idea about....I know, because when I asked,nobody could answer or give details.

Over the last couple weeks I notice someone dumping the usual fake compassion on someone else who has lost all their finances in Costa Rica.....This was in lure to guide her into another investment......This individual claimed to be Costa Rican when their membership profile said otherwise....In this declaration to me she even spelled 'Costa Rican' wrong..This reply to me has since been deleted...

The dark underbelly that exist that befriends you here,to help you make it happen in Costa Rica,to deter you from the complexities,end up sending you into living a hell on earth....Which ends up playing itself over and over in Costa Rica,for that crowd looking to be get hand-fed by others...

yes you are right in  parts

y living here about 18 years

and by moment Costa Rica is a dream

thanks

@edwinemora

Hello,

Please don't make this personal ! We are not on the forum to discuss what happened to you on other threads. Hence I am closing this topic.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed