Going to Bangalore

Hi, all. I live abroad and going to move to Bangalore. Share your experience and tell me about life in Bangalore. Thank you.

Welcome on board tatyanaki !

Are you moving for professional reasons ?

Hi ,

Well if u r moving for a  professional reasons then I must say that u should choose bangalore in India to relocate cos u have majority of software companies here and offcourse it is called as silicon valley for software professionals.
There are plenty of oppurtunities here its just that u need give urself some time to choose the best.Even I am belong to ITES industry and from Bangalore so i can suggest u on that.U can always email me on [email protected] if u need any assistance on bangalore and oppurtuniries here.

Till then take care and have fun...

Regards.....Wasim....

hey bangalore is one of the best cities in india. the place have many fun joints and its easy to move around. Of course there are plenty of opportunities as well. Welcome to Bangalore. nor more information, please revert [email protected]

Hi Tatyanaki,

Welcome to Bangalore in advance :) Being from Bangalore, having met people from other metros in India and currently living in another city, I can say that Bangalore is probably one of the most welcoming places in India for a foreigner to stay. Bangalore is the garden city (yup, probably one of the greenest in India) and a pub city. You also have umpteen places you can visit in and around Bangalore. Professionally speaking, you also have many opportunities as there are many IT companies, SMEs and startups. People are also very friendly compared to many other metros. A couple of things however on the downside are that, you will hate the traffic in Bangalore. Though not the worst in India, you will absolutely hate the traffic management and density there. The other problem is that the pubs close pretty early, so you may not find much nightlife. Let us know if you need any other information. I am sure you will make great friends and acquaintances once you land in Bangalore.

- Cheers,
  Karthik