Lie detector Leyte.

Always something, should have married an orphan!   Anyway she said they said, who to believe.   So I suggested a lie detector test.   Anyone have any info on lie detectors in Leyte?   

The details are personal and sensitive so I do not want to chat about that. 

Oh for heaven's sake.

Down south they do it like this:

Senator John Kennedy (R-LA): Mr. Kavanaugh, look me in the eye. Did you rape that girl in high school?

Brett Kavanaugh (R-MD): (looks down at floor) Um ...NO SIR ... I did not ...

Senator John Kennedy (R-LA): Well, that's good enough for me. This man is innocent!

OMO but if you seek a lie detector test the damage is done, no trust, move on.

Sometimes we all pick the wrong partner or friends.

We have no need to hear sordid details Prince James, the damage is done and now the rot will set in.

Good luck.

Cheers, Steve.

People who sell lie detector tests claim that they work but no-one else really believes that. For example, the holy grail of lie detector tests is that they be admissible in court as evidence of truth or lies (makes sense, right?) except no court accepts them like that - the research just doesn't stack up. Unfortunately in the real world we are left with the reality that people lie, about pretty much everything, provided it's in their interests to do so. So if you think this person could be lying, and they stand to benefit from the lie, and would be punished by the truth, then they probably are lying. That's as good as you will get

This does not affect me but has my wife very upset.  I'm thinking one of the people involved is not going to want to take the test. 

Habitual liars can pass the test by convincing themselves that their lies are the truth.

@ Prince  James

Let your wife deal with it as they do, probably simple tsismis, walk away.

Cheers, Steve.