Something rotten in Denmark?

When clicking on the notification bell that notifies me of a new post, it goes to the #1 original post and I have to scroll down to the last post to see what the latest post is.

Happening for the last two days.

@Enzyte Bob

Denmark not Sweden?🤣

Happens with PLDT also here in Manueva, thought it was my 8 year old tablet or the poor wifi, constantly getting kicked off line, freezing up, or taking forever.   The good news it is no worse than it was in 2020.

@Enzyte Bob
Denmark not Sweden?🤣

-@Lotus Eater

Was shaking a spear at you.

@mugteck

I'm sure Bob gets the point, pardon the pun.

Cheers, Steve.

Same thing happening to me in the UK and it has happened on a few occasions before. Normally I also can see that a new comment was added by a number appearing in red under the notification bell at the top of my screen but this is not showing at the moment.

When clicking on the notification bell that notifies me of a new post, it goes to the #1 original post and I have to scroll down to the last post to see what the latest post is.
Happening for the last two days.

-@Enzyte Bob

Hello Enzyte Bob,

Thank you for informing us.

I have forwarded your message to the concerned department.

I will provide you with an update on this issue as soon as I receive a response from the IT team.

Cheryl

@Cheryl

Tks for the update Cheryl. Lets hope your IT guys have a full set of spanners :)

Update:

They are currently updating the notification system to enable real-time delivery and consequently enable mobile push notifications.

First part of this project was deployed a few days ago, and the glitches you are dealing with are related to it.

The fixes are in process and will be deployed as soon as they are ready.

We will keep you posted.