Where to make a complaint against lawyer?

hello everyone ,

My Name is Jagjit, I have been working in Oman since 2016 January till date.I have one question in my mind in case you have a labor court case and after judgment in your favor, your lawyer stops responding you what ca we do in this case??

Either he is unable to solve the case, I mean execution for money or may be he took the money and stopped responding.

If anyone knows where to make a complaint against Lawer please let me know.

Thank you,

Jagjit.

Hello jagjithse1984,

I have created a new thread on the Oman forum using your post. This should make it easier for you to gather the specific information you need about this case. 1f609.svg

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi Jagjit

First see the agreement between you and the laweyer..sometimes the lawyer has mentioned he is not bound to follow the execution.

You can yourself follow the case with execution department. You need to visit frequently and it is time consuming. Usually you have to visit before 1300 hrs as it will not entertain after that.

For  complaints against lawyer , you can complain to ministry of justice and legal affairs ,airports heights, dept of lawyers affairs. You can find online.

@ww1

Thank you very much, I will do the needful.

Regards,

Jagjit

@jagjithse1984 What about your labor case. It's cleared.

@thamburunath

Hello and welcome !

Please note that I have moved your post to this thread of the Oman forum.

Regards

Bhavna

@jagjithse1984

How to contact with you? I have same problem.I need your kind advice ASAP.

@jagjithse1984

@jagjithse1984

Hi Jagjith

How long it took the case in the primary court. How many hearings were done in the primary court?

Normall how much one can expect the fee of the lawyer for such case.

Thanks