THARESORT retirement community

Does anyone know anything about this retirement community? I sent a request for more information on their website, but I have not heard back from anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PidKehoE0i8

@Lotus

I filled out the form on the website and no one returned anything to me. I also emailed them on their website and it came back as no such website exists so I'm wondering why no one is returning my inquiry as I'm very interested in the property

@kbustin

I would email Paul the author of the vlog directly and I'm sure he can put you in touch with Chris who can answer your queries.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Irrelevant
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Lotus Eater

Would you happen to have Paul's email address?

@kbustin

It's on his website but I think you have to sign in as a member to obtain it.

wait, now we want customer service from an expat building a service in the Philippines? 1f923.svg1f923.svg

Can the forum moderators please put this in the Sense of Humor thread? K-thanks.

@Larry Fisher

Lol. To be fair to the developer he has not even started the 'footings' yet.

Chris the budding entrepreneur seems an honest guy and has done considerable research and is well qualified to expedite a project of this nature given that he and his Filipina wife have extensive work experience in the US health sector.

BUT. A potential resident of the proposed retirement complex may well be there for 20 years or more.

Chris, and forgive me for saying this, is obese. He is relatively young at 50 but a potential heart attack ticking time bomb.

What happens if he 'croaks' in say 10 years time. Where do the residents stand under Philippine law if his surviving spouse cannot handle the business. Can you trust the Filipino legal system if the whole thing goes tits up?

@ Lotus Eater

I know, I was just taking the opportunity to throw some sarcastic humor out there. I love the guy's idea and hope it comes out as planned!