SEF Error page, cannot renew residency

Hi there, my residency permit expires in November 19th and I am still unable to apply for automatic renewal of my residence, as well I am not able to book an appointment for that either. all I keep getting is "De momento, não existe disponibilidade nos postos de atendimento para o serviço selecionado." when I try to book an appointment; and this is what I get when I try for automatic renewal

"O título de residência que possui não permite a utilização da funcionalidade “renovação automática”. Para mais informações, o Centro de Contacto do SEF está ao seu dispor, todos os dias úteis, das 8:00 às 20:00 através dos números – 808 202 653 (rede fixa) ou 808 962 690 (rede móvel)."

I will need to travel in and out of Portugal often and I am worried if my residency expires while I am outside and I do not have an appointment, then I might not be able to get back to Portugal.

Can you please advise me on what to do? what would be the way to get to SEF? I have been calling for days but with no help at all. I tried their email and same thing

@Zedsh

https://imigrante.sef.pt/en/deslocacao-sef/