Taxes in Vietnam

I wonder if we have to pay the Vietnamese government taxes ,if we draw money from our Social Security and pension ?  Thank you

Have your social security and pension direct deposited in a US bank.   Withdraw only what you need through a bank card.   So far Schwab bank is looking the best for this.   Here I will edge up to the forum rules and say that you may technically be liable for VN taxes but how will they even know?

@tongphan1:   Questions that I neglected to ask before:   Are you a dual citizen?   Or are you perchance not a US citizen but a green card holder?   These things could impact your liability for VN taxes.   I am not sure how but they may.

I really appreciate your reply. I am only a citizen of the United States .

-@tongphan1

I am not a citizen of USA but ........On your first post you say "we" is your wife or partner only a citizen of USA same as you.

Will you be liable for tax on your earnings (pension, investments etc) in USA. It all matters as Vietnam & USA have a reciprocal tax treaty.

-@tongphan1

Then my first reply (#2) probably is probably valid in the absence of any strong objection from others.