Expatriates Health Insurance in Vietnam- help

I'm an expat, planning on spending most of my life here in Vietnam.
I want to get health insurance that isn't too expensive but will still cover me if I go traveling or whatever.
Right now, I've been recommended to go for global health Asia...do these packages look reasonable to you?
globalhealthasia.com/inter/index.asp?sid=668&did=27&pg=expat-medical-insurance

I'm looking to work on a temporary basis so I don't think I can get it through my employer.
So if anyone knows a good expat health insurance company that is somewhat comprehensive,
please send the information my way. I only have to cover myself and I have my own business.

Hi,

maybe you could contact our partners and compare ?
https://www.expat.com/en/insurance/asia/vietnam/

hope this helps,

Julien

Liberty Insurance cover all types of insurance for travel, health, hospital etc. They have a range of expat health packages and travel options. libertyinsurance.com.vn
Baoviet Insurance is mainly hospital, dental, general health.
interglobalvn.com
Prudential Insurance has hospital packages and they operate health care centres. prudential.com.vn
Many local international hospitals and health care centers, as well as dental centers, offers a range of packages for expats living here.

greengecko wrote:

Liberty Insurance cover all types of insurance for travel, health, hospital etc. They have a range of expat health packages and travel options. libertyinsurance.com.vn
Baoviet Insurance is mainly hospital, dental, general health.
interglobalvn.com
Prudential Insurance has hospital packages and they operate health care centres. prudential.com.vn
Many local international hospitals and health care centers, as well as dental centers, offers a range of packages for expats living here.

You can find the detailed policy here: Liberty Healthcare. It is well known as the most appropriate for expats in Vietnam now.

I have just used its travel medical insurance (moderated: no free ads please), the service is quite ok!