Naturalização Ordinária Brasileira

Hi there,

I am living Brazil-BA 11 years.

RNE will expiry 2023 october.

I would like to apply naturalização ordinária Brasileira.

All documents will apply online or need submit document police fedral.

Please inform what is procedure and documents.

Thanks

Arru

04/07/23 Hi, arru 24. The flowchart on the page linked below shows the process, the required documents are listed below the flowchart, the answers to any questions you may have about the documents should appear when you press one of the buttons above the flowchart:

https://www.gov.br/mj/pt-br/assuntos/se … -ordinaria

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

About criminal certificate get local forum in my city. its enough?

But portugese  language certificate need any special course.like private insituate.

Actually my communication portugese is  well.

Maybe police fedral ask any certificate.i dont no.

04/08/23  About criminal certificate get local forum in my city. its enough?
But portugese language certificate need any special course.like private insituate.
Actually my communication portugese is well.
Maybe police fedral ask any certificate.i dont no.
-@arru24

All of your questions are answered on the page that I linked you to yesterday:

About criminal certificate get local forum in my city. its enough?

No, you need a "Certidão de Antecedentes Criminais" from both the Federal and State levels in Brazil (can be obtained online) and a criminal background check, with Sworn Translation and Apostille, from your country of origin.  See the button "Condenação Penal" for details.

But portugese language certificate need any special course.like private insituate.

To become a Brazilian citizen, an applicant must be able to speak, understand, read, and write Portuguese at an Intermediate level.  Documentary proof is absolutely required, and the acceptable ways to obtain that proof are defined by law.  The fastest way for candidates who have enough Portuguese ability to satisfy the requirement is to take and pass the CelpeBras exam.  All other ways require significant coursework at an institution approved by the Ministry of Education.  See the button "Comunicação em Português (BR)" for full details.

The language requirement is only waived after an applicant has lived in Brazil continuously for fifteen years.

@abthree

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

I understand  your reply 15 years continuously lived in brazil need language certificate.

so in my case 11 years completed lived in brazil no need lanuguage certificate, its right?

About criminal certificate fedral and state will get online.its fine.

In this case not necessary get criminal certificate country of orgin. its right?

Regards,

Arru

04/09/23 I understand your reply 15 years continuously lived in brazil need language certificate.
so in my case 11 years completed lived in brazil no need lanuguage certificate, its right?

No, that is not correct. If you are applying for Ordinary Naturalization, you MUST have a Portuguese language certificate that conforms to the requirements of the law.

About criminal certificate fedral and state will get online.its fine.

In this case not necessary get criminal certificate country of orgin. its right?

No, that is not correct. You MUST have a criminal background certificate from your country of origin to be considered for naturalization. India has an embassy in Brasília and a consulate-general in São Paulo. You should contact one of those offices to find out how to obtain the needed document.

After a person has lived in Brazil as a legal resident continuously for FIFTEEN YEARS or more, that person may apply for Extraordinary Naturalization, which does not require proof of ability to communicate in Portuguese. It does still require a criminal background certificate from the country of origin.  The other requirements for Extraordinary Naturalization appear here:

https://www.gov.br/mj/pt-br/assuntos/se … aordinaria

@abthree

Hi there,

Thanks for reply.

Regards,

Arru

04/12/23 @arru24.  You're welcome.  Remember, Brazil doesn't pressure anyone to become naturalized; in Brazil a person can live as a Permanent Resident indefinitely, without any problem.  All the best to you.