The cost of Living in Cyprus in 2023

Hello everyone,

As every year, we invite you to share your experience on the evolution of the cost of living in the region or city where you live in order to answer future requests for information from new members of the site who would like to move there soon in Cyprus.

In terms of accommodation, how much does it cost to rent/buy a flat or house in in Cyprus?
How much do you pay on average for public transport (bus, metro, train, tram, taxi)?
What is the average price of your monthly food basket?

How much does health insurance cost? How much does it cost to see a doctor in Cyprus?

What about school fees for your children?

What is the average monthly cost of electricity, gas, water, internet, telephone?

What is the average cost of your leisure activities?

If there are other expenses that you think are useful, please share them!

Thank you in advance for your future contribution

Mickael
Expat.com Team

@Mickael

In terms of accommodation, how much does it cost to rent/buy a flat or house in in Cyprus?

It has risen to unaffordable levels in many areas .. typically in Paphos district in my experience and research...

Rentals ..  apartments.....studios 400 1 bed 500-550 2 bed 600-650... Townhouses 550-700. Villas ranging from 700-1700 per month

Buying .... Latest data out shows.10% increases in purchasing apartments and 3% increases in townhouse and Villa purchases

How much do you pay on average for public transport (bus, metro, train, tram, taxi)?

Public transport has remained stable at 1.50 Each journey.. taxis have become more expensive short journeys usually 8-10 Now 12 -15. Own car fueling on average 4.door we used to spend abt 60 to now nearer 80 per month

What is the average price of your monthly food basket? Mine for two people  was probably 300-400.per month and now nearer to 500.. but that includes all domestic stuff as well as foodstuffs

Property purchase  prices rising

https://www.news.cyprus-property-buyers … d=00166973

Good guys, I found this article which is interesting about Cyprus living costs. You might be interested in it.

Best regards!

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Closed