Dear Sir/ Madam

I got job  admin assistant job  in  Limanaki Beach Hotel in  Aya Napa, Cyprus,  i would like to move next month end of days .my salary will be 1325 Euro / Per month.   with food , accommodation free providing by hotel ,, so its possible to save my salary as average 700 to 800 Euro / per month .  my expensive is may some time drinking. please help me ,, or guide  me.. or give me some idea //

sarva4u wrote:

I got job  admin assistant job  in  Limanaki Beach Hotel in  Aya Napa, Cyprus,  i would like to move next month end of days .my salary will be 1325 Euro / Per month.   with food , accommodation free providing by hotel ,, so its possible to save my salary as average 700 to 800 Euro / per month .  my expensive is may some time drinking. please help me ,, or guide  me.. or give me some idea //

How much you can save depends entirely on you and your lifestyle. Does the hotel provide medical insurance cover as this can be expensive if you do get sick. What about flights to home and back.
For cost of living try numbeo.com

i think these all details are from your agent i think it is better call that hotel and confirm these all details...wish you good luck..

oh this is so sad call this number *** cyprus so as i speak to you in person on how to manage save and use money

When Your give contact number ,, please share  in [email protected]

Medical insurance also covered by company. flight ticket also given company ,,  but i was receive this massage from my agent  please read and give me some better idea ..

Hi,

As per Forwarded the Case for Cyprus..The Profile is Shortlisted go
through the below details:

Positions: Admin Asst.
Salary: 1350 Euro
Food & Accommodation: Provided
Contract: 4 Years
Leave: 1 Month/Year Paid
Medical Insurance
Family Status: After 11 Months

Process Details:

Service Charges: 2.50 Lac (After Visa) NO ADVANCE
Processing Time: 15-20 Days
Visa Type: Paper Visa Issued from Cyprus Immigration (NO VISA ENDORSEMENT
IN PASSPORT)
Visa Duration: Initially 1 Year (1+1+1+1) Total 4 years

Note: After getting visa copies candidate have to pay service charges then
we will give him Ticket/Landing Permit/OK to Board..

Kindly confirm above term and conditions to Start the Process..If you are
interested kindly send scan copies of Medical & other required documents

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste on the forum.]

What are the service charges and why do you have to pay these charges ??

I applied so much of time in direct and  some job  portal website ,, but no body helping me , so only am trying agent side ,, i know its very high cost, inow itself i don have that much of money ,, but am trying get loan in my bank or  asking some people  with high interest   ,, what can i do for this ,, i need abroad job , in India  very low salary . i need care for my parents and my sisters ,, so i need job ,, but no body help me for my future job..

Dear Sir ,,
    Am looking any job in any European country , if you would like help me ,, pleas help me ,, am willing to join immediately, am basically computer engineer , i have 2 years software testing , and  around 1 year admin assistant, and i have 4 years in retails sales experience in clothing show room and computer and  accessorizes sales   .. but  i don have any refernece in abroad country .. so  i will get job very hard .. how can i get any one help me ,,please

I'm sorry, but I have never heard of a visa that IS NOT affixed to the passport of the holder. Are you really sure this is a legitimate job offer in the first place? Have you actually had any direct contact with the employer? Sounds to me like you might be falling for one of the numerous hotel job scams that float around the internet.

You should contact the Limanaki Beach Hotel through their website or telephone them to confirm that you actually have been offered a job BEFORE you pay out anything in fees. Do not just take some so-called agent's word that you've got a job and visa all arranged.

http://www.limanakibeach.com/

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

i will pay after getting visa and work permit and flight ticket  ,,  once  receive all scan copy i will go for  Cyprus embassy  in my country of Delhi ,, then only i will pay 1 lacks ,,its around 1350 euro  .. please  we talk more about  this job please add me .. my Facebook page or massage me ,,  https://www.facebook.com/sarvaratchagan.r  this my facebook id please add me ,, we will send more details .. but am willing to work free requirement .. please help me any one ,, i will do best of my services ,, share me your mail id i will share my CV TO YOUR REVIEW

THESE THINGS  ALSO  GIVING BY COMPANY

1) One Way Air ticket provided  after completion of 1 years (And one
way you have to purchase) As company giving you one months Paid Leave!

2) Salary Increment is there every six months (As per European Union Law)

3) Bonus Provided Every Year ( As per European Union Law)

4) Family Status Means! You can take your family with you after 11
Months (Company Will provide your family accommodation)
THIS IS MY QUIRES ABOUT JOB
SO MY JOB IS ADMIN ASSISTANT ,,
1. SO IF GET BONUS  , HOW MUCH  THEY WILL GIVE EARLY BONUS .AND 2.
MY JOINING SALARY WILL BE 1350 EURO. AFTER 6 MONTHS COMPLETION ,, HOW MUCH I WILL GET INCREMENT AS PER EUROPEAN UNION LAW ..
PLEASE LET ME KNOW ..  PLEASE SEND ME BRIEF DETAILS ABOUT BONUS AND SALARY INCREMENT DETAILS

And just who has promised all of these things to you? Has this been confirmed through direct contact with the hotel on your part, or are you just taking the word of some so-called agent???

Don't let the fact that they're not asking for any advanced fee fool you into thinking it isn't possibly one of the many job/visa scams out there. How about this scenario:

1. They tell you you've got the job, the visa is approved and that you can pick up the visa at the "Consulate"

2.  You show up and get this beautifully printed document which is "supposedly" a visa from the "Consulate" but the document is a fake and the "Consulate" was just an office that the scammers have rented in order to take in several other victims who show up there just to pay their 1350 euro "fee". They tell you that you can pick up your air ticket at the airline desk at the time of boarding.

3.  You arrive at the airport on the appointed day, go to the airline desk and enquire about the ticket. The agent tells you they've never heard anything about you, nor any such ticket and only then you realize that you've been scammed.

This is the risk you are running if you don't confirm everything directly with the hotel. Do you really want to take that chance???

4.  You go back to the "Consulate" and it's GONE, never really was a Consulate.

5.  You have no address for the so-called AGENT so you can't find him, or the agent has moved on too.

Really, are you willing to take this risk???? Call the hotel, protect yourself. Not doing so would be foolish.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Really thanks to replying ,,its really nice article about my job ,, thank you so much

Great post from wjw which clarifies the matter in question. In all my 40+ years of travelling and working overseas all my visas have been arranged and paid for by the employer not by me. 

This smells like a scam to me.