Electric company in paphos

I need to open an electric account for my rental in tala. Do I just need to go to the eac office in Paphos with passport and rental agreement in the morning and give them the meter readings? I guess I should allow an hour for this

Yes .take a date and time stamped photo of the meter....  When you get there take a ticket to the right of the main doors and watch the screens for the number

Plus the connection fee .. it used to be 200 but I think it's 300 or more now...refundable when you leave the property... Usually offset against the final calculated bill with your final end reading

@Toon Its €350 now

Wow but understandable

Went there with all the docs and photo of meter. Did not work because the previous name on the account did not match the rental agreement as the property had passed from mother to daughter and utilities gad not been told. I have to get copies of title deeds with the daughter on. Fortunately they sent these over so I will go back and try again

I bet this happens a lot.... however first time I've heard of it happening      Good luck. ..

@phildraper Hi Phildraper do you have any update on this ?

bvb123 Yes I have got it arranged now. I had to go back with the copy title deeds and all the other papers.  I went in the morning and had to wait in line for about 30 mins. The agent completed forms by hand lol then just behind is the pay point where there was a short wait to pay the euro350 deposit that they keep until you move out. Previous visit I times to be there for 165:00 and waited till they opened