Paid up and waiting for removal!!!

I used indigenous to get out of the Philippines during the pandemic, so I wouldn't have to pay, because my credit card, was out of date, and I had a stroke while in the Philippines, it said I needed to pay $50,000 pesos and $5,000 express lane fee, and my overstay, I paid everything up, and my overstay was $1400 US, I paid that in August of 2022, it's the day before the new year 2023, and I'm still waiting, I know they're slow but not this slow, it said it would be removed, my black listing as soon as I paid up, why am I still waiting, and how long do you think I have to wait, if anybody has an idea, it'll be much appreciated, thanks!!!

I used indigenous to get out of the Philippines during the pandemic, so I wouldn't have to pay, because my credit card, was out of date, and I had a stroke while in the Philippines, it said I needed to pay $50,000 pesos and $5,000 express lane fee, and my overstay, I paid everything up, and my overstay was $1400 US, I paid that in August of 2022, it's the day before the new year 2023, and I'm still waiting, I know they're slow but not this slow, it said it would be removed, my black listing as soon as I paid up, why am I still waiting, and how long do you think I have to wait, if anybody has an idea, it'll be much appreciated, thanks!!!
-@raf516

Not so fast Bro . . . .

(1) What is indigenous?  The meaning of indigenous is something specific to an area.

(2) Did you mean ingenious? The meaning of ingenious is contriving, clever in conception.

(3) If you knew your credit card was out of date, why didn't you remedy it prior to its use?

(4) You said you had to get out of the Philippines? Did did you pay the airline on an expired card?

(5) If you were on the Black List, how did you re-enter the Philippines?

I smell something fishy and it's not the Tilapia.

Or shrimp paste, to the OP, why not simply talk to immigration? Doubt any one here has gone through the malarky you posted. I would add that as a visitor here, any country it's your responsibility to make sure your visa status is current and legal.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

Can't make heads or tails of that one. Yeah as BP suggested - talk to the people.

I think he meant indigent.

Since few employee's,

private company or government answer their phone - good luck to the OP!

I think he meant indigent.
Since few employee's,
private company or government answer their phone - good luck to the OP!
-@Nightfish

He used indigent to get out of the Philippines?

@Enzyte Bob

Yeah, as in I'm to broke to pay.

Must have touched on common ground with the airport folks that day!