Where can I get a job for 6 months - 1 year ?

@Julien Hey Julien how are you? I have been dreaming about coming to Japan since my mission is to live for at least 6months in all the countries I respect the most (Japan is next) but as I can tell, Its incredibly difficult to enter since you have to know the language. My question is, where exactly can I apply for a job of a year or six months? Do you maybe know a program? I lived in California, Argentina, Italy, Germany and S.Korea so Im used to travelling and arranging myself so I really dont want to disturb you. Please let me know if there is a chance for non-japanese speaking people to enter

Hello Piersanna,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new thread on the Japan forum so that members may guide you.

I would suggest that you go through the articles of the Living in Japan guide for expats specially those related to work to know how you can find a job.

If you have any question feel free to ask.

Regards,

Bhavna

@Julien Hey Julien how are you? I have been dreaming about coming to Japan since my mission is to live for at least 6months in all the countries I respect the most (Japan is next) but as I can tell, Its incredibly difficult to enter since you have to know the language. My question is, where exactly can I apply for a job of a year or six months? Do you maybe know a program? I lived in California, Argentina, Italy, Germany and S.Korea so Im used to travelling and arranging myself so I really dont want to disturb you. Please let me know if there is a chance for non-japanese speaking people to enter
-@piersanna

As an Italian, it won't be hard for you to find a job in a restorant ^^

@piersanna hi there!

If you are native English speaker you can try applying to English schools or as an ALT(Assistant Language Teacher).Mostly this job you don't need to be fluent in Japanese language .