Health in Mauritius
Visit your national health services to learn more about existing social security agreements or conventions between Mauritius and your home country. It is highly recommended to get a private health insurance before departure.
Use our free advice and quotation service to find out your private health insurance in Mauritius!
Mauritius Island has 8 public hospitals and a dozen of private clinics.
Ministry of Social Security, National Solidarity and Senior Citizens Welfare & Reform Institutions
Guide section: Health care
Latest guide articles
- Find a job in Mauritius
- Find an accommodation in Mauritius
- Retire in Mauritius
- What about your pets?
- Hash House Harriers - walkers and runners
- Emergency numbers in Mauritius
- Opening a bank account in Mauritius
- Health in Mauritius
- Move to Mauritius
- Driving in Mauritius
- Possible to enroll child in US Private S …
- Gym equipment
- Champion's league final this saturday!
- procedure to celebrate my civil marriage …
- Hey.Any business man here~~~~~~~
- Opening a nursery
- Interested to know more about Mauritius …
- GreenStar Living - (Eco Friendly Home 12 …
- achieve a permanent stay
My Mauritian Garden
Journey of an Artist"Life in Mauritius"
Bite Sized Life Blog
Mauritius or Bust
The Mauritian Expedition
Boldly Voyaging the Multiverse! Proba...
Live and Work in Mauritius
Memoirs of an Expat
Get Blogged by JoKi