Good female gynecologist in Mauritius

Hello ladies,

could you recommend me a good female gynecologist in Mauritius because Im pregnant?
I have already tried to get an appointement with Dr. Aumeerally (Clinique Bon Pasteur) and Dr. Sinha (Apollo) -
two highly recommended gyns. But it seems to be impossible - they do not receive any new patient this year!

Thank you for your help!

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : send personal details in private + add your recommendation in our business directory pls

Hi! I can recommend Dr. Haroon Beebeejaun. I'm visiting him during my pregnancy. Several women I know well he observed during pregnancy. And they have successfully given birth under his supervision. His cabinet in Rose Hill, tel. 4676400

Hello :)

@Olga17 : Thanks for your share, please be kind to recommend health professionals in our directory so that the community can benefit from their contact infos whenever needed :

> Health in Mauritius

Regards
Kenjee

Thank you Olga17 for your recommendation :)

I use Dr Jeetun, her surgery is in Alle Brilliant Floreal. I'm happy and comfortable with her

Thank you Emma!

Isa_bell wrote:

Hello ladies,

could you recommend me a good female gynecologist in Mauritius because Im pregnant?
I have already tried to get an appointement with Dr. Aumeerally (Clinique Bon Pasteur) and Dr. Sinha (Apollo) -
two highly recommended gyns. But it seems to be impossible - they do not receive any new patient this year!

Thank you for your help!

Hi I have just been searching through a couple of FB groups for mums here and many people have recommended Dr Aumeerally but also many recommendations for  Dr Beebeejaun at Bon Pasteur tel. 4546248 There are 2 dr Beebeejaun, it is the younger one that was recommended lots, apparently some mums felt the older one had maybe retired.

One of the mums commented: The maternity ward at Bon Pasteur is set up to feel like a home birth (double bed and corner baths in the room for pain relief) and think they even offer water birth now.The maternity staff were fantastic and really put me at ease. I would highly recommend it. This seemed to be the opinion of quite a few mums giving this advice in 2014 and 2015 so up to date.

Hope this has been of some help to you :)

Hi Isa_bell

Have you had any luck finding a gynecologist?

I am seeing Dr. Aumeerally this week and will ask her a for her recommendation. I have not been disappointed with people she recommended for various medical disciplines.

Furthermore, I can confirm Rosiewestie's comment about the rooms in the maternity ward at Bon Pasteur. I gave birth there. The staff are well trained and treated me very well. The rooms are indeed "home away from home" with it's own bath/shower/toilet and your hubby/partner can stay with you in the room during your stay, although they need to provide their own meals.

Please let me know if you need more info.

Elzaan

Hi Isa_bell

I spoke to Dr. Aumeerally's secretary. If you want Dr. Aumeerally to oversee the whole pregnancy and delivery you can still get in. But if you only want to do the scans, then you won't be able to find a space.

Regards

Elzaan

Hello Elzaan,

Thank you for your help!
I has been a while since I have checked my posts.
I was able to get an appointement with Dr. Aumeerally and I happy with her.
She is a good doctor and will deliver my baby with her!

Hi
I saw dr.Shilpa in Appollo Hospital.I highly recommend her

Hello dear. Actually for me both beebeejaun gynae are the best.n the older 1 is indeed much more intelligent due to his experienses  than haroon so obviously he is the best.but i did nt say haroon is not the best.by the way seedick beebeejaun ( i mean the older ) has nt retired.he still wrk @ gabriel pitot in beau bassin.he is the best.trust me u wnt regret.i myself deliverd wiz him.he is vry caring .

Since 04-September 2015, Isa-bell must have already given birth  :par:

Hi Haadiya,

Could you please check your messages?

Hi i am new here i want some more information if possible on the gynaecologist you go. Thank you

Hello, can you tell me how you proceed to have an appointment with Dr Aumerally as she is still not taking new patient?

Greetings,

I know Mme Bhomah, try to find out with the Shifa clinic you can get an appointment

Try Dr Rajiv Dawonath on 57***.

He listens to the patient attentively and he is so good at his work.

Highly recommended

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please share personal contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Shinacar,

Welcome on board !Though this thread is old .. your recommendation is most welcome, however, we are looking for female gynaecologist ...

All the best

Bhavna

Hi everyone,

Can you please recommend a female gynecologist preferably in the north? I need to do my screenings! are the doctors in c-care ok?