Kampong Cham Rentals---

Hello.

Can anyone recommend a good resource for apartment rentals in Kampong Cham?

Thanks!

DB~

Hello DB,

You can take a look at the Housing in Cambodia section1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee

Thanks, but the only listings are for PP.

D~

You could also try apartment realty services. IPS is one. Just google them. Or try apartment rentals in Cambodia. I think you may find stuff. Never searched for your location though. I have used IPS at one time. They seemed easy and nice to work with.  This was in Siem Reap.

@mpmilestogo

Thanks. I've tried everything, but Kampong Cham remains a mystery, at least as far as housing is concerned.

DB~

You could try asking for advice on the Cambodian Expats forum. I normally stay away from CEO because it seems to be just a bunch of bitter old long term expats insulting each other, but it does have a wide reach and may be useful.

@hdgh29

I've tried to post on that Forum but it takes forever for the admin to approve the post. Maybe I wasn't bitter enough? 1f600.svg

Thanks!

@mpmilestogo
Thanks. I've tried everything, but Kampong Cham remains a mystery, at least as far as housing is concerned.
DB~
-@deebee123

When I search Google, using a "(minus) -vacation, and -holiday", there seem to be a few listings(link).

Without adding the "minus sign+keyword(s)", I got mostly hotels/B&Bs/Homestays etc.

Apologies if you've already tried that. Sorry I've no firsthand references to provide.

@Aidan in HCMC

Thanks much! I will try it.

DB~

@Aidan in HCMC
Thanks much! I will try it.
DB~
-@deebee123

You're quite welcome, and good luck in your hunt.

When you have time, would you please report back your findings? We'd all appreciate it very much.