Buying a Condo in Phnom Penh

Hello All,

I was wondering if there are any Expats out there that have purchased a condo in Phnom Penh.

Initially upon arrival, I'll stay in hotels, then rent a condo, but over the long haul, it seems cost wise that purchasing a condo would eventually pay for itself.

I was wondering if there are annual expenses like taxes that you have to pay, as well as if there's insurance costs, along with usual monthly expenses (power, water, trash, internet etc.) and what the average cost is.

Any information or links to find out information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Eric

Hi Eric,

Anyway, good luck and all the best.

Joseph.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : Please post your advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you for the information Joseph.  I won't be back in Cambodia for about another 6 months, and wouldn't be looking to buy anything until 2025, as I want to get re-familiarized with the area and decide what part of the city I'd like to live in.

Good luck to you in your move and sale of yours though!  I hope it all goes well.

Regards,

Eric

@joseph 91

Please post a free advert in the housing section top of this page. Better coverage there.

Advertising not permitted here on the open forum.

Oh my bad didn't know (y)

@Eric Dotson

Thanks Eric

Hello. I came to live in Cambodia in 2019. I purchased a condo end 2021. It was not in my plans at all, but made this choice finally. Delivery was due to be this October but will be finally next August. I chose a top-grade residence, reliable developer, management later will be Japanese, in BKK1, Phnom Penh. Pm me if you wish some more info. Best

Thank you for your input Fred!  BKK 1 is an area I've been looking at on the real estate websites.