Apartment search Kampot area

Hello,

I am looking bo settle in the Kampot area of Cambodia. I will be arriving mid June 2024. I am looking for a 1 Bdrm Apartment/Bungalow to rent for 6 - 12 months. Trying to keep it to $250.00 a month but will consider a bit more depending on the accommodation.

Would be open to sharing a larger place with one other individual. I am 75..very young minded & very good health. Active. Non-smoker. No drugs. Social drinker. Very clean.

I can be reached at ***

Thanbk you…Gerry

Moderated by Bhavna 3 weeks ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Sourcinggerry.  Hi Gerry I am from Canada but moving to kampot next month to retire there permanently.i am also looking for a place to live.

Hi,

My Mobile in Vancouver is ***7..Text bor voice…Also on WhatsApp under than number..Where are you located?

Gerry

Moderated by Bhavna 3 weeks ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the public forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Sourcinggerry

Hello and welcome !

Please create your advert in the housing section so that you might receive some offers : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/cambodia/add.html

A reminder, contact details should be shared in private message. Click on any member's photo to send him a private message with your contact details.

Thank you

Bhavna

Hello,I am looking bo settle in the Kampot area of Cambodia. I will be arriving mid June 2024. I am looking for a 1 Bdrm Apartment/Bungalow to rent for 6 - 12 months. Trying to keep it to $250.00 a month but will consider a bit more depending on the accommodation.Would be open to sharing a larger place with one other individual. I am 75..very young minded & very good health. Active. Non-smoker. No drugs. Social drinker. 
-@Sourcinggerry

If you're on Facebook, you can find places for rent on several groups such as "Kampot & Kep Noticeboard", "Kampot Chat n all that", Expats and Locals living in Kampot", "Kampot & Kep Classifieds", "Kampot Kep expats", etc.

Also, you can have a look at:

www.fazwaz-kh.com/property-for-rent/cambodia/kampot

Don't agree to or book anything in advance, of course. Just ask questions and set up an appointment if any place interests you.

Wait until you arrive and can see the place with your own eyes and meet the landlord face-to-face before making any decisions.