Hi everyone

Hi,

I am a German who recently returned back home after to years of living the expat life in South America.

It was a great time and even though I'm overall glade being back home, I miss hearing different languages around me. I'd love to meet people especially from the English and Spanish-speaking community.

Maybe some of you even live in the area of Cologne? I'd love to expand my international circle of friends.

Cheers,

Zally

Hello Zally,

Welcome to expat-blog :)

Your thread has been moved to forum Cologne for better visibility.

I hope you'll make lots of contacts.

Melissa

Hi Zally,

I am Marchiano. I am Dutch and I live and work in Dusseldorf (looking for a place in Cologne). Actually, I lived in Madrid 4 years and I speak Spanish and I also miss speaking Spanish.

We should get in touch so we could speak Spanish every now and then :)

I'll write you a private message with my info.

Hasta pronto
Marchiano

Hi Zally!

Wie geht's Dir? Ich komme aus Madrid und arbeite seit 5 Monate in Köln, Wir können uns gerne für Tandem Spanisch-Deutsch treffen oder auch einfach so :)

Hast Du Facebook oder email?

Saludos,

Diana

Diana111 wrote:

Hi Zally!

Wie geht's Dir? Ich komme aus Madrid und arbeite seit 5 Monate in Köln, Wir können uns gerne für Tandem Spanisch-Deutsch treffen oder auch einfach so :)

Hast Du Facebook oder email?

Saludos,

Diana

Hi Diana,

Ich komme auch aus Madrid :D (Mein Deutsch sucks).
Would love to connect with both you guys to keep my Spanish up while I live and work in Germany.

My Facebook is: Marchiano Loen. What's yours?

Hasta luego :)
Marchiano

@Diana111 & Marchiano - Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum so that everybody can understand and participate? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am looking for English speaking friends too. I already have good amount of friends in Dusseldorf, but I believe  it is not bad to expand the circle. Let me know guys if we can meet for a drink?

Cheers!
Mo...

Hi if you ever want to meet for a coffee or chat, let me know I am  kiiw who has just moved to cologne....

Hi!
Hi!
I did my bachelor in Angentina,came here 2 month ago. If you wacht some movie or just have a beer, and speak some spanish or something, let me know :)

I am hosting a party at my place with some of my friends. If anyone interested, feel free to join (Send me a private message). But it is in Dusseldorf.

Cheers!
Mo..

hey i will be interested to meet you for drinks and talks in cologne , would you be interested ? I speak English and doing my masters in Electrical at Paderborn.