Looking for other young people in and around Cologne to hang out with!

Hi! I just moved to a town near Cologne and I am trying to meet some people around my age to maybe show me around Cologne a little or just hang out and get coffee or something!

MaddyHowell wrote:

Hi! I just moved to a town near Cologne and I am trying to meet some people around my age to maybe show me around Cologne a little or just hang out and get coffee or something!

Hey there!

Since neither age or city were specified, I'll just suggest you open an account on Meetup.com so you'll at least be able to "filter" the people you'll be allowing into your life and personal space, as far as age and educational background. It's well monitored  by capable web-administrators and definitely risk less unpleasant encounters in my humble opinion  :):cheers:

Hi I don't know how old you are, but I am a 21 year old student moving to Cologne in 3 weeks time for a placement year and I am in the same boat. I don't know anyone either. I will be working in a hotel for the year in the city centre of Cologne but want to meet some people to hang out and talk to when I am not working so I don't feel so alone. Let me know if you're interested in talking some time :).

Hi Maddy,

How are you? I m gonna move to Bruehl in August and now i still live in a city close to cologne. Would be great to meet you and to get to know you. :-)

Best wishes
verena

Hey everyone,

There is something of an over-abundance of expat groups and clubs in Cologne. If on Facebook, check out TNDC (Thursday Night Drinks Cologne) and you'll find associated groups such as Cologne English Speaking Runners or Cologne Hiking Group or Cologne Cinema Club which all offer a lot of opportunities to make english speaking friends in Cologne in the 20-30ish age group/s.

Good luck!
Vince

Ps: Let me know if the idea of meeting a group of strangers is little intimidating and we can arrange to meet up a bit earlier at one of these events. People in Cologne are famously relaxed and, in my experience, the friendliest in Germany so it's really a good city to look forward to being in :)

Hy, there...

Hello,

This is rajesh from India, recently i moved to cologne. I stay near heumarkt, looking out for the young people in and around Cologne to hang out with. Please let me know. You can also contact me through via mail or mobile.

Regards,
Rajesh
Mobile # : +4915214584665
email : [email protected]

(Moderated: no copy/paste on the forum pls)

Thursday night drinks cologne sounds right up my street. Just arrived in Cologne #daunting