Soya food in Cairo

Does anybody know whether Soya Yougurt is available somewhere in Cairo? or any lactosa-free yougurts/cheese/cottage cheese?
Thank you

Hi
as far as I am aware - no-one in EGypt makes soya yoghurt or milk!
You may may find Soy milk imported - but I don't know where.

As I have said before - EGypt as a whole doesn't really cater to people who have allergies / sensitivities.

For example in the UK all schools now have a policy regarding nuts - and not bringing them into school, and teachers trained to deal with anaphylactic shock - but not here
Here no such policy - nut allergies are surprisinlgy somewhat unheard of as well.  And nuts are everywhere!

It is the same for all food sensitivities - just not considered / catered for.
You will also find no warnings on products  stating that they 'are produced in a factory that produces product containing nuts - and so this product may have traces!!'

My only advice for people with severe allergies is either to bring suitcases full with you - or don't come to live here.

No product can be consdiered 100% safe - even if you cook in the house - unless you buy imported products then you can't guaratee anything.  And trust me that is a very expensive way to live here in Egypt.

The best place to go and live if you are lactose intolerant would be the far east - where the locals are not used to a diet including milk and dairy products and where it is very common to be lactose intolerant!!