Where to buy cigars in Cairo?

Does anyone have any idea?

Hey, whats up?

I guess Khodary in Zamalek is the best one, its exactly in front of Quick 24 and Baraka sandwiches. (let me know if you need the exact address)

I am not a big cigar smoker but khodary have been open in Zamalek for almost 20 years so this must mean it is good.

hope this helps you..

Thanks!

Mousad Market in street 9 Maadi, near El Maadi metro train station, and it s a small shop in Zamalek near " Good Years" tyres selling around 1 km at the entrance in Zamalek from the bridge that comes from Kit Kat Square( street Nile)

any on the Run cafe! there is one in Maadi as well near by El nasr street.

hii
i am seraching for any native german
here in cairo
??

Hi dr.tott,

You are off topic in this thread. I suggest you to start a new discussion on the Cairo forum.

Thank you,
Christine

Any "On the Run" market which are in almost every Mobil gas station

i am not a heavy smoker but i smoke cigars just on parties,,,,but don't go to on the run plz,,,it is sooo expensive to buy cigars from there,,,i use to buy the edward king cherry flavour from a normal market near to my home and it was for 25 e.g,,,,,and i saw the same one in on the run and it was  50 e.g !!!!!
and i saw the same with other kinds too

All-in-One Smoking Shops

- 9 Brazil St., Zamalek.
- 75 Rd. 9, Maadi.
- The District, Wadi Degla, Sheraton, Masr al-Gadid.
- Rd. 233, Maadi

The largest series of tobacco shops in Egypt. Fresh cigars, good quality, reasonable price. There are many outlets including:

elfahlawy wrote:

All-in-One Smoking Shops

- 9 Brazil St., Zamalek.
- 75 Rd. 9, Maadi.
- The District, Wadi Degla, Sheraton, Masr al-Gadid.
- Rd. 233, Maadi

The largest series of tobacco shops in Egypt. Fresh cigars, good quality, reasonable price. There are many outlets including:

this thread is from more than 4 years ago.

Is it sold by piece or by package ?

Quick 24 too is selling cigars.

Does it sell by piece or just by package ?

All branded markets like quick 24, on the run are selling while packs. Some kiousk can sell by piece while found in more high standard districts like Heliopolis and Zamalek. But you need to be lucky to find one -:)

Smoking is unhealthy instead drink milk and come play sports with me

well, what brand do you smoke ? you can get from any super market or any local shop .