Help with electronics/ xbox

This might sound a little silly, but I need help with finding out the price of an xbox in Nairobi. I know, I know, it does not sound important, but believe me this subject has caused me much stress over the last week.

This is my situation:
I have bought a brand new xbox 360 kinect bundle here in Canada because it was a good deal. However, I then realized the voltages are different in Canada and Kenya and that the xbox would not work there unless I had a converter. A converter for this can be found, however they are very unreliable, and could ruin the console possibly, and that is a big risk for me.

Therefore I wonder if any of you know what price is a new xbox 360 kinect bundle there in Nairobi, because if the price is similar, I still have time to return this one back to the store, and then just buy when I arrive there.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out, it would me a lot to me.

Than you very much in advance.

i think an xbox will cost 400$

Hey buddy
i believe you can look out for a volt converter, i have one when i bought a PS3 from japan.
I am coming to Nairobi on Oct 1 for a job interview. if you have time, let's grab a beer some time. i really need to learn more about the city in peroson.
cheers

ouch, that is quite expensive, here right now it is on offer for $250. can anyone else confirm a price please?

deeb wrote:

i think an xbox will cost 400$

I have decided to keep it. Is there a place in Nairobi where I could buy a power adapter for the xbox??
I leave for Kenya in a few days, so I will not be able to buy it online here and wait for it to be delivered.

add import duty ,taxes and profit for the seller