Ne Friends

Would like to make new friends in PNG. Been here a year now and live a very secluded and privileged life. But it is all work an home and work.......getting to me.
I am 54 and interested in any thing. Worked in South Africa, New Zealand Australia and am now a confused Kiwi
Interests is
1. Darts - which I am yet to find a safe club
2. Traveling
3 Flowers and Birds
4 Rugby or any other sport
5 Fine food

Surely somewhere in there we will find something in common

Regards
Callie

I love to travel and I love hiking! Are you based in Port Moresby? I will be there in September. Hope we can get along.:-) God bless

Hi Shiena

Soooooo looking forward to meeting with you ! When are you coming? Have you got employment and living arrangements sorted out ?

Regards
Callie
:/

Hello Callie, no definite date yet but it is on September. My employer will fix everything before I arrive. Hope to meet you soon!

Hi Shiena
This sounds very good - what sort of work do you do? I am a Wood Processing Manager for Cloudy Bay Sustainable Forests

Hi again Callie! Im a Travel Consultant and I am going to work with Travel Services Limited. Are you familiar with their company? How's your experience in POM so far?

Hi Shiena - That sounds  like a nice job !!!! See the world! No unfortunately I don't know your company. Experience.......it's a hard life out here especially in production. Pretty lonely to. So it will be nice to build up a friendship. You looking forward to coming over ? You coming over alone or brining any family or friends over with you?

Hello Callie, yes but I haven't visited any country yet except for my forthcoming job in POM. I did a lot of travel here in the Philippines. Not with my family but with some Pinay also. Did you travel around POM already? I would like to meet some new friends who can show me around. Work is always been tiring but sometimes enjoyable. But my conclusion is, it is really very hard to earn some money for a living.:)

Hi Shiena
Yes have traveled quite a bit around POM in the safe area's and around the country and the world.....we have a lot to talk about

WOW! I'd like to do that too, travel around the world.. Yes, I agree. We will meet once I'm in POM.:)

Cannot wait to meet you in POM!!!! Do you have any travel plans for December?:)

:) So am I. No plans yet for December. Maybe I'd plan once im in POM. Do you have one in mind?

Want to go on holiday somewhere - maybe one of the islands. You need to get out of POM every once in a while - don't you have family or a boyfriend to go back to in December?

That sounds great! I love beaches and mountains! Sad to say but I have to stay in POM for a year before I can have my 1 month vacation based on my contract. My family and boyfriend will wait for me till next year before I can visit them again.

Do you have skype at home or another email address ?

No skype yet but what I am using is Yahoo Messenger. Do you have an account?

No i don't:(

Do you work tomorrow?

Okay. How about email? My email address is [email protected].

Did you get my email? Mine is callie(dot)spies(at)gmail.com

No I did not but I sent you an email instead.:)

Morning how are you?