Live in Port Moresby. I joined here to help with infos about PNG

Hi,
I am from PNG and live in Port Moresby.  Joined Expat.com to help provide info about PNG.

Hi

I am also new just joined. I am planning to be in Port Moresby in October to live there at least for a year. I will be thrilled if you could guide on living in Port Moresby. Contacted some real estate agents about flats. But seems they are just rigid in what they offer. I want a serviced apartment in a secure and may be beach side. But I also want they add charges for internet, and possibly laundry. Unfortunately two real estate responded saying they cannot add (with price) internet and others.

EnamK

Hi Freddy

Tx for ur valuable info. Do Grand Plaza or Holiday Inn have serviced apartments? If so would be very helpful. The Ministry of health and aus govt are now processing my visa. I would like to fix a place to stay before I arrive POM.

Enam

Hi Freddy

Ian little confused. Are you referring to Crowne Plaza? Now of the Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza and Grand Papua which is the better in terms of kitchen (I love to cook) and other facilities? Is there any concession on price for living in the place for one year.

Regards
Enam

Hi - many2 tx 4 all ur info. I also spoke 2 someone in Brisbane and they informed that Crowne Plaza is very old. so the choice is between Holiday Inn and Grand Papua. I will be contacting them.

Sorry as I am completely novice and new in social networking what is PM?

Hi Chrisy

I need PNG info. How do I contact you?

Jetty

Hi Jetty, hope u got the PNG infor ur looking for already. If not I'm willing to provide you with whatever infor u need to know about PNG.

Btw, I'm from PNG and live in Port Moresby

Hi Chrissy. Hopeing maybe you might be able to help me. My partner was born in Port Moresby and we are trying to get a copy of his birthcertificate. We are in Australia and have no idea on where how or cost. Any information would be greatly appreciated.