I will be in ohio in Aug for my first time

hi every body

i will be in ohio cleveland next month and i dont know any thing about there

so what i should know about there ?

and i want to know

how much it cost for a cell phone line with internet servies ?
and how much to rent a car there ?

hope to hear your answer soon

Hi! I'm from the Dayton, Ohio, area and my husband and I are in and out of the US on business all the time.  I've found that for short-term stays in the US, the AT&T calling card has the best International rates vs signing up for a plan with the cell phone companies. Other calling cards might have slightly better rates, but I've found AT&T customer service to be a bit better. You can check out the AT&T calling card information here: attprepaidcard.amssupport.net/   

As to the rental car, weekly rates can be as low as $255 per week in Cleveland IF you're willing to rent a ridiculously small car. But with our gas prices as high as they are, you might want a ridiculously small car! 

How long will you be staying the the US? 

Have a safe trip.  Hope you like Ohio!!

Laurie from Ohio

thank you laurie

i will be there from 23 Aug til 16 Sep

maybe i will go another states then come back

i checked the that link but i couldnt found the prices !!

Hi again -- here's some pricing information for the calling card.  Go to this site then click on "international default calling card rates" to get an idea of the per minute price.  Actually, I've used Skype instead of the card for a while now.  It seems to work very well most of the time and it's FREE!

att.com/gen/general?pid=5358

Also, I have a 30-year-old son living in Cleveland that would be glad to pass along any information about his favorite places to go/things to do in Cleveland if you're interested.

Hope this helps!

Laurie in Ohio

thank you

that is very kind of you , i will be glade also to know him
this is my email [email protected]
he can contact with me by email until arrive

thank you again :)

I'll send him (Kevin) your email.  He's working on a movie being filmed in a Cleveland suburb and they film about 16 hours a day!!  So if you don't hear from him for a few days, he's just at work!

Laurie from Ohio

If you rent from Budget Car Rental service (budget.com) You can expect to pay around $35.00 USD per day for an economy car to $66.00 USD per day for an SUV.  Based on your arrival and departure dates a rental for every day you are here can run you $843.69 USD (237.54KWD)for an Economy car, $937.44 USD (263.94KWD) for a full size car, and $1,477.94 USD (415.91KWD) for and SUV.  You can save about $100.00 USD if you prepay for the car ahead of your trip.  I do not suggest that you rent the car at the airport because you will pay extra for the vehicle.  Instead get a ride to you hotel from the airport through your hotels shuttle service.  Once you are there, call budget and rent your car through the North Olmsted, Ohio location (or arrange to pick up the car there if booking in advance).  You will save about $150.00 that way.  The rental facility at the Airport charges an extra daily fee to pay for the convenience of using that place and the cost of the shuttle service.  And that goes for all the rental agencies located there.  It does not matter even if you use Orbitz or another service to rent your car, if you get it at the airport you will pay extra.  National Car rental is another good rental agency I used.  Insurance is optional for all cars because many car insurance companies cover rentals if you are insuring your own vehicle.  I live in Cleveland so I can tell you the best places to go depending on what you like.

thank you markgw

this is my email [email protected]

if you dont mind to meet me there send your mobile number to my email that i can call you whaen i arrive