Hi-who wants to catch up in Brussels?

Hello,
I'm a 26 years old italian/polish girl with lots of interests from languages to cinema/documentaries to parties and music.
I just started working in Brussels and would like to meet some cool people to hang out with!
contact me for a coffee/drink :)

Welcome to Expat.com lauretka!;)

Harmonie.

Hi Lauretka I am also new in Bruxelles and look to meet people if some time you are available for a coffee let me know

Cześć, lauretka.
I've been working in Brussels since a few days (a 27 y.o. Russian guy). Always ready to get to know new interesting people )

Hello, I'm a 28 years old mexican, I arrived at the end of January, my cellphone is 0489789095, and I have weekends and evenings free.

Hey I'm still a bit longer here but nearly everyone is moving away to somewhere else, so I like to meet as well ;-) Just let me know

Hi everyone....
This invite is for everyone to attend a meeting at Mappa Mundo near Bourse at 19.30 on Friday 15th June. The plan will be to meet for drinks and then see where the night takes us ;-)
This will give all of the new members of the group a chance to meet up with everyone as well as the 'old timers' a chance to catch up and meet more new people :-)
Please advise if you are able to make it so we can keep track of who is coming....
Looking forward to meeting you all there